South Africa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad_dyer

Reaction score
What Are Your Thoughts On South Africa 2010 I cant Wait To See How England Do?

can't wait either.
only got into football after the world cup in germany.<)

I think England will get to Semi-Final and lose :D

I think Spain will win there team is just so WOW

This is the wrong area, this board is for FM2010 -_-

I cant see england winning to be honest we always bottle it in major competions, maybe get to the semi's if we are lucky.
My money is on spain.

Hving only started following football since 2007 this will be the first world cup i will see and i'm hoping it's going to be a good one. Hopefully england will do well- but from what i've heard we're more likely to bottle it :(

i say england vs spain in the final prob spain to win, i know im gonna get slated for this lol but i dont think brazil are as good as they were, i dont think this is out best chance of winning i honestly think we had a better chance back in 06 but our team (when everyone is fully fit) should easily be a match for any of the 'top 4' nations, i do hope we can win it but im sure under fifa/uefa with some of the idiots running it we will win and then they either say we broke the rules and therefore dont win or just say some bollucks like they allways do esp bout england, we aint gonna get 2018 or 2022 under the current managment of fifa/uefa i doubt we will ever get another tourny again

Status
Not open for further replies.