Bingham67

Reaction score
Wondered if anyone bought any players from Brazil, Argentina, Mexico etc that have made you go wow exciting players.

I love traditional wingers with fast pace and speed anyone got any decent players to share?

I have signed an Uruguayan prospect in my save that looks quite promising.
His name is Joaquín Ardáiz, plays at Danubio (a team from Uruguay's top flight league) as a striker, I signed him for 525k € for my "B" squad but I have quite the high hopes on the lad.

Also it's worth mentioning that he has Spanish citizenship too, so he won't have to deal with work permits or foreigner restrictions (like those in Spain and Italy).

.P.S.: Fun fact: He was born in Salto (hometown of both Luís Suárez and Edinson Cavani).

Lucas Alario is a 25 goal a season striker, can be bought by a "ok" prem team for 7.5mil

I found some cool players in Argentina and Uruguay

Nahuel Molina Lucero from Boca Juniors, 18 years old Right back, he can develop into a first team player for mostly european teams.

Joaquin Ardaiz from Danubio, 17 years old striker, he is a must buy, crazy potential

Saul Salcedo from Cerro Porteño, 18 years old centre back, starts the game being injured for 6 months I think, but at least in my save it didn´t lower his stats, useful for european teams.

Gonzalo Maroni from Boca Juniors, 18 years old AM, he is a wonderkid, nothing else to say, another must buy

Oberlin Pineda and Cesar Montes. If you check out their stats you will see that you 'll find it very to find similar players in such a young age ! Last but not least Erick Gutierrez !

christan pavon ABSOLUTE BEAST of an inside forward on the left

agree with this, pavon is a beast and a medium price option, hirving lozano is aready made beast and a 20m option but the best option that you can mould to suit your purposes is everton(look at brazil under 20s)

Best two bar none though if you have £30m(15 each) is thiago maia and Luan, i signed them both for everton and they were my star players by a country mile.

I haven't looked in the first season but I've found regens from the region are usually a good bet even if you do have to send on loans to get a WP for a few seasons. I managed to pick up a Peruvian forward in the 2nd or 3rd season and so far after 9 games in the Premiership he has scored 9 goals his ratio for cup games is good, he is now an established international (meaning I got the WP even earlier than expected) too, but even better he creates assists for others all this and he is still only 18.

Ascacibar MCD
Matheusinho AMC
Ezequiel Barco AMC
Juan Foyth DFC
Martinez quarta DFC
Lautaro Martinez DC
Colidio(boca) DC

Enviado desde mi LG-H840 mediante Tapatalk

Ascacibar MCD
Matheusinho AMC
Ezequiel Barco AMC
Juan Foyth DFC
Martinez quarta DFC
Lautaro Martinez DC
Colidio(boca) DC

Enviado desde mi LG-H840 mediante Tapatalk

facundo colidio has been the best ive signed this year,a goal machine for my mk dons side in winning the double