South Park

James

Reaction score
South Park new series (12 I believe) airs in America tonight, will be watching it hopefully tomorrow when I get a copy :D

I love South Park. Cannot get enough of it. the later seasons are better than the early one's.

Butters FTW

i dnt hav the web in my room atm so cant watch :(

was a tradition last semester to watch it on the thurs after getting cunted on the wed night

It wasn't one of the better episodes but it's still nice to have the show back. :)

The Guitar hero episode was ****. Really good idea, but didn't think it was funny at all.

One of the better comedy shows around atm.

guitar hero episode was amazing

i liked the new ep, not a classic but not a stinker either

I have not seen alot of the new one's got alot to catch up on

I thought the one where Randy had a massive **** was a brilliant idea apart from the whole Bono stuff.

was alright the new episode was a typical theme south park would do

The Guitar hero episode was ****. Really good idea, but didn't think it was funny at all.

Don't be so HIV Negative, the Guitar Hero episode was cool. :D

was swish how the cure was cash, noice political statement there

Yeh nice little dig at rich nations there. I thought the episode took a while to get started though then seemed to end quite quickly :(

After that crappy Britney episode yesterdays episode was awesome. :D

yeh brit ep sucked, new ep was rpetty good but i havent seen what it was parodying

What was it parodying? I thought it was a good ep.

Havn't seen Britney ep yet tho.

the new ep was taking the **** out of the jews staying in the attic in the dutch hosue with anne frank and that wasnt it, the way cartman kept the cats.

lolz took me until they were watching repeats on tv about 5 mins in to relaise it was about the writers strike, even though they were saying WGA and saying it stood for someting canada something, thought i mishead, take it WGA is writers guild assoc. Quality how there like gimme money, what money? internet money!!!

Quality seeing numa numa and star wars kid on it as well and best of all dramtic look goffer.

good ep