South Park

Weed Scarface and KFC you couldnt pick a better topic to do a show about , quality

the kfc episode was one of the best ever, trey and matt have not lost it

The old ones where best. Cartman still cracks me up though.

The old ones where best. Cartman still cracks me up though.

Cartman's a much better character now, I think. Rather than just being a character that says stuff which says shocking things, he's more three dimensional (unless you're talking about the animation) and complex now.

The thing South Park is, they create a stupid idea...then make it bigger,bigger until something horrible is going to happen at the climax,then the "truth" is realised and something bad happens anyway.with a stupid truth.brilliant still though.

I agree that some of the older episodes were better but it varies every season will have good eppisodes and bad ones.

New one being aired tonight in America. Will be watching that tonight. This season hasn't been as great as the others though...

I quite liked the Scrotie McBoogerballs one XD

I really like 'The Death of Eric Cartman'
Cartman & Butters were so jokes in that.

nah i liked the crippled camp episdoe not the best, but i think i love south park too much to not like an episode. I think the KFC episode of was amazing randy is almost as cool as cartman

Crippled Summer was ok but after Medicinal Fried Chicken there won't be a better episode for a while, that one is my favourite.

Cartmanland is one of my favorites. Cartmans reaction to getting left a million dollars at the reading of the will still cracks me up big time.

Im furious that it got puled because of the mohamed stuff.