Bollo

Reaction score
I've just started a new game with Southampton and have got a good nucleus of a first 11 but not much after that. I have a minimal budget. Which can be stretched to ?7m after altering wages but not many players want to join me. I don't know why? Any cheap player suggestions please. new GK, CB, striker and at a push another CM. I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 formation. Most well known players don't want to join me????? Thank you

For the striker, maybe you could just get someone on loan, because in my save, Juve bought Osvaldo for the agreed 15 million pound deal, and then buy a striker next season

If your season is like mine you will be given additional funds In January. I sold Ramirez to man city for 20 mil and was given an extra 15 mil I'm first window. I used it to strengthen the spine with Balanta 7m, Lucas Romero 3m, Mitrovic 11m.

also as a signing for now, don't look past R?ver. He is a very solid cb. Valued at around three million he is almost always available for less, he is already on a par with lovren and you can have a good coue of years out of him and sell on for profit.

Curious as to why they have a transfer budget of nothing? Would of thought they would start with between 2 & 7 mill. (Without adjusting or asking for money)

Your guess is as good as mine. Just need to get on with it and try some decent players. Just loaned Cerri as back up to Lambert. Good CB required and GK are the vital players. Thanks for ideas so far. Any more?

cb Mark O'Hara hes class i can post SS if you want also look at Michael Keane from Man United i signed him for ?1m 3 seasons later they want him back top class CB/RB.

Play with transfer budget disabled, Saints have enough depth in their squad to get into top 6 first year.

Think you can get Mussachio from Villarreal for like 2mill, he's a class CB. Just use Boruc for a season and then replace him at the end of the first season.

I hardly bought anybody, other than emmanuelson from AC Milan. But, after a little while, nearing the end of the season, Victor Valdes was available to sign, I signed him and Vidic on frees! Also, I didn't lose a single EPL game with Southampton for 12 games, that was just with the default squad