thriller26

Reaction score
Started a save with southampton. In 1st season have 45m to spend having sold long and gardos. Expect I may lose vvd also. So I'll need a replacement for him. Positions I'm looking to buy for are a young dm to cover romeu. Need a new lw that's better than boufal and also looking for a striker too. Dembele any good on this year's save?

Try and get Walter Gonzalez, he's a striker. He'll cost £800k. I was offered £80m by Monaco for him at the end of my second season with Everton.

For Van Dijk's replacement, try and get Upamencano he's basically a younger version of Van Dijk.

Hi !

I'm in my second season with Soton.
Yound CB: Matthijs de Ligt
Yound DM: Douglas from FLU
Young LW: i don't use wingers sorry
Young Strikers: Luciano Vietto, Dembélé (better), Kasper Dolberg (monster)

Cheers so far guys. So far no one has offered for vvd. Only couple days left in window. Signed dembele he's been brilliant so far 4 in 3 games. Have bid 7.5m for pavon waiting to see if I get wp. Still no dm couldn't get Douglas as he was signed by sevilla.

Just an update. Bought correa from Sevilla for 3.8m he was transfer listed. Got radoslav petrovic to cover romeu. Lost vvd in jan to Chelsea for 65m and sold gabbiadini for 25m he was awful. So coming to end of first season looking for a new dlp and a new if on the right side and a back up for dembele. Have 55m from jan sales and then whatever I get as a new budget