Southampton 1st season, NEED PLAYERS!

wizrdfck

Reaction score
Wharruup pepz!!

I'm managing Southampton and I really need some good players that can help me reach PL : )

Midfielders, wingers and forwards is what I need. Ballwinning midfilders, advanced playmaker, inside forwards, a poacher and a deep lying forward in particular!

Thanks in advance, I appriciate every reply! :)

i was southaptons as well and won the league.
poacher- yaya sanago absolute bargain 1.8million and great potential
Winger- elliot grandin
cm- jake livermore on loan a quality player

my editor suddenly stoped working, so please can you use football manager editor at my computer/programmefiles/football manager/editor and change daniel sturridge potential to 185

Thanks. Have already loaned Sanogo, scout report said that he wouldnt be interested in a permanent move. Anyways, will take a look at Grandin and Livermore. How much to you have to pay for Grandin ?

Poacher: Darwin Quintero - Santos Laguna
DLF: Erick Torres - Chivas
Inside forwards - Mauricio Molina - He is colombian but plays in china i think, can also play as advanced playmaker
AD Play: Bressan
Ball Winning Midf: Kara - Tromso
Full back (Right): Bandalovski - CSKA Sofia
Full back (Left): Zanev

Greetings!

Thanks alot mate! Kara already sold, Quintero I might by (expensive player), Torres, Molina, Bressan, Bandalovski and Zanev I will definetly try to bye :)

Mate, seriously do ANYTHING you can to sign Darwin Quintero! 52 league goals in the championship for me with Southampton (him and Lallana linking up is just beeeeeast!) and my first season in prem he was 2nd top scorer in whole of Europe, he got 7 in 1 game v Blackburn,and now just started 3rd season, he's top scoerer after about 5 games, got hatricks agaisnt Man Utd and Everton

BWM: Frimpong(loan)
IF : Tom(litex)
AP : teko modise
poacher: darwin quintero/mushaga bakenga