VictorWanyama

Reaction score
I've started a new save with the Saints using LFCMarshall's latest update and was wondering who you all think I should sign.

I think I'm almost definitely going to get Redmond as he's been a god for me in the past but if there are certain starlets I may have overlooked, I'd appreciate you all telling me :) £26m to spend btw

I think I've put this in the wrong section... Apologies, first time posting.

For starters, go for your namesake ;)

Burdisso, Maupay, Fierro, Wanyama, Sane, Thauvin, Ilsinho, Ince, Phillips, Drage are all players you should have a look at :)

I had a great save with Southampton a while ago (before I got burgled and they nicked my disk). Finished 8th in my first season and won the League Cup and was about 6th in the table when I lost it.
From what I remember my advice would be to give Luke Shaw and James Ward-Prowse as much game time as possible as they turn into cracking players. Also make sure you hang on to Schneiderlin, he's a great player but Spurs and Liverpool start getting interested in him after a while. Jose Fonte was a rock for me at the back and scored plenty of goals from corners too.
Can't remember many of the players I signed although Kim Bo-Kyung was one of them and played pretty well for me, not a bad addition to have.
Good luck!

26M:

GK: Needs improving - Look at pierrick cros
CB: Andia/the more expensive Bellusci - or cheaper but equally good: Sviatchenko. Strandberg is a MUST.
DM: Guido Pizarro/Jorge Enriquez
AM(L)/(R): Drage is dirt cheap and a god
CF: Iago Aspas (8.75m rel clause) is awesome

i keeps seeing this name pop up witch league do u have to load up plz?