crouchy11

Reaction score
Need a new GK to come straight into the team as I do not trust Boruc to not throw bottles out our own fans.

New update so I cant get Butland. Budget not too much of a problem as it is £17mill and £300k wages. But looking to spend no more than £5mill, with sensible wages (30k ish tops).

Also after a decent Left IF as cover for Lallana.

Thanks

usr Boruc sell your otha keep and use gazzinga in your reserves :) decent left IF erm kakuta, redmand, rochina

Thanks

Redmond... How could I forget about him!

As for Boruc he didnt do that well for me in my previous save. His eccentricity of 20 and concentration of 7 scare me!

Thanks

Redmond... How could I forget about him!

As for Boruc he didnt do that well for me in my previous save. His eccentricity of 20 and concentration of 7 scare me!

I used him 1st season and 2nd, mainly because I just cba replacing him and spent lots on other areas. He did ok for me to be honest - much better than I expected. At his best, he is IMMENSE. However, at his worse, he is so bad it is horrifying lol.
I can guarantee I will make some ridiculous, basic mistakes that'll cost you 3 or 4 goals a season. But his actual shot stopping makes him a good keeper.

In my third season (currently halfway through it now), he plays backup to my regen keeper. Plays in the cup a bit - does ok.

I would recommend keeping him and focus on other areas of your squad. Only get rid of him until you can afford a really good regen or Ter Stegen tbh

I used him 1st season and 2nd, mainly because I just cba replacing him and spent lots on other areas. He did ok for me to be honest - much better than I expected. At his best, he is IMMENSE. However, at his worse, he is so bad it is horrifying lol.
I can guarantee I will make some ridiculous, basic mistakes that'll cost you 3 or 4 goals a season. But his actual shot stopping makes him a good keeper.

In my third season (currently halfway through it now), he plays backup to my regen keeper. Plays in the cup a bit - does ok.

I would recommend keeping him and focus on other areas of your squad. Only get rid of him until you can afford a really good regen or Ter Stegen tbh

Thanks for your comments, nice to hear from someone who has played him. I will take your advice, I will keep him. I think the new update with a transfer budget of £17mill has gone to my head a bit.

Any advice on how to get the best out of Ramirez? I have previously played him as a AMC in a few different roles but he didn't exactly set the world on fire like I hoped.

Not sure if this helps but im doing challenge mode [relegation] with portsmouth as i thought it would be good, not a perticular fan. Anyway managed to sign someone called Roland Linz 31 Austrian ST for £0 as that is what is he valued at
has 17 in COM, POS, PEN, HEAD, AND FIN single handedly saved the club scoring 28 goals, fantastic as a poacher in a 442 form, would b great as a back up ST lol