XDSlaughter

Reaction score
After one of my most successful seasons I managed to finish 6th in the league and qualified for Europa League but my main concern is I dont think my team is ready for Europe and this might affect my league performance which is worrying as the board want a top half finish. I've been given a 19m budget but have alrready bought Tomkins of relegated West Ham for 6.75m, leaving me with 12 mil. I could use monthly installments but I do not want to harm my finances but will if I need to. Essentially I need an AMR and a Striker(preferably a poacher) for my first team but I also need a cover CM and a cover AML for Lallana.

Thanks

After one of my most successful seasons I managed to finish 6th in the league and qualified for Europa League but my main concern is I dont think my team is ready for Europe and this might affect my league performance which is worrying as the board want a top half finish. I've been given a 19m budget but have alrready bought Tomkins of relegated West Ham for 6.75m, leaving me with 12 mil. I could use monthly installments but I do not want to harm my finances but will if I need to. Essentially I need an AMR and a Striker(preferably a poacher) for my first team but I also need a cover CM and a cover AML for Lallana.

Thanks

in my current southampton save i had wellington nem and neal maupay both have performed superbly another suggestion for a striker would be fierro

in my current southampton save i had wellington nem and neal maupay both have performed superbly another suggestion for a striker would be fierro

Nem's got a 17.5m release clause which I can afford, unfortunately in my fm I have Ligue 1 loaded but can never find Maupay. Do you think him or fierro can go in the first team immediately? I do have Rodriguez whose done quite well with 15 league goals but his form was quite atrocious at the end of the season

With a team like Southampton ( and with most other previous underdogs), I always find it hugely important that when getting new players, actully buying those that have a Decision stat over 15. In the prevoius season, your could compete with the other teams in terms of speed, teamwork and tacking and now, ts time to add that little but extra that makes you able to challeng for the title.

With this said, I dont really have any players to offer you, just this basic pointer.

With a team like Southampton ( and with most other previous underdogs), I always find it hugely important that when getting new players, actully buying those that have a Decision stat over 15. In the prevoius season, your could compete with the other teams in terms of speed, teamwork and tacking and now, ts time to add that little but extra that makes you able to challeng for the title.

With this said, I dont really have any players to offer you, just this basic pointer.

Ahh ok that's some good advice thanks.

Nem's got a 17.5m release clause which I can afford, unfortunately in my fm I have Ligue 1 loaded but can never find Maupay. Do you think him or fierro can go in the first team immediately? I do have Rodriguez whose done quite well with 15 league goals but his form was quite atrocious at the end of the season

fierro and maupay could definately go straight into the team in the second season

redmond would also be a good signing for right wing but he may not be ready for first team football yet you will have to scout him and see

CM-strandberg 1.2mil C.Clark 4mil A.Diaye(sunderland)4.5mil and AML erm tom ince/thomas drage/k ait fana/ ruben rochina ( highly reccomend)/ C.Lee ( bolton