cg90

Reaction score
I've just finished my first season as Southampton boss and had a pretty successful season. I managed to win the Carling Cup and finished 4th in the league so I've got Champions League qualification to come so I'm looking to inject some fresh talent that is of Champions League quality into my squad. I need 2 Centre Backs, 2 Strikers, a Defensive Midfielder and a Right Midfielder and have 27.95m with a wage budget of 137k

I've had a little look around on the transfer market on my save and the likes of Fernando Torres, Andre Schurrle and Nemanja Matic are all listed to leave Chelsea. However due to my budgets, I'm not sure I can afford their wages.

I've thought about selling players such as Rickie Lambert and Morgan Schneiderlin but I'm undecided yet?

So if any one can suggest some relatively cheap but quality buys for European competition in the positions mentioned above, I would appreciate it loads!

Cheers.

CD - Michael Keane - Loan or 3.5m
FW- Diafra Sakho - Metz - 400k and scored 29 goals first season and always double figure every season after that.
CM- Sergi Roberto - Barcalona - free start of 2nd season, sold 2 years later for 35.5m to man u.
CD - Stefan Standberg
I kept Rickie Lambert and Morgan Schneiderlin.
Hope that helps:)

I bought Strandberg in my first season and he was amazing. I've put in a 1m bid for Sergi Roberto as he's transfer listed, so I'll most likely get him. Diafra Sakho isn't showing up on my game? :/ any other strikers that come to mind?

I had a look at him but I think Chivas want like 13m+ for him, I know he was amazing on FM13 but what does he turn out like on FM14?

I had a look at him but I think Chivas want like 13m+ for him, I know he was amazing on FM13 but what does he turn out like on FM14?

A lot of people have said he's turned out to be a quality striker and will fit and score goals in the Premier League easy.