Bopper-SAFC

Reaction score
Ok, after winning successive promotions with Southampton, i now find myself in the Premier League, but im not sure if my squad can keep me up. I cant get anybody in to improve my current starting line up drastically. Im 90k under my wage budget and have 10m to spend. My only signing so far have been James McArthur (£4.2M), Paul Robinson (475k) Stuart Holden (200k) and Bebe (Loan). It seems every player who i have a bid accepted for, doesnt even want to speak to me. Here is my line-up at the minute:

GK- Alex Smithies
LB- Paul Robinson
CB- Martin Jiranek
CB- Jay DeMerit
RB- Tyrone Mears
LW- Keith Fahey
CM- Morgan Schneiderlein
CM- James McArthur
RW- Bebe
ST- Rickie Lambert
ST- Leigh Griffiths

Any ideas on signings? Where do you think I should look to strengthen? Cheers.

Ok, after winning successive promotions with Southampton, i now find myself in the Premier League, but im not sure if my squad can keep me up. I cant get anybody in to improve my current starting line up drastically. Im 90k under my wage budget and have 10m to spend. My only signing so far have been James McArthur (£4.2M), Paul Robinson (475k) Stuart Holden (200k) and Bebe (Loan). It seems every player who i have a bid accepted for, doesnt even want to speak to me. Here is my line-up at the minute:

GK- Alex Smithies
LB- Paul Robinson
CB- Martin Jiranek
CB- Jay DeMerit
RB- Tyrone Mears
LW- Keith Fahey
CM- Morgan Schneiderlein
CM- James McArthur
RW- Bebe
ST- Rickie Lambert
ST- Leigh Griffiths

thats a pretty strong squid in all truth, I would however say if you wanted to strenghten, I'd suggest the left back area, depending on your transfer spending ability, i'd suggest Liam Ridgewell, did well for me in the Premier League for Southampton.

GK- Alex Smithies
LB- Paul Robinson
CB- Martin Jiranek
CB- Jay DeMerit
RB- Tyrone Mears
LW- Keith Fahey
CM- Morgan Schneiderlein
CM- James McArthur
RW- Bebe
ST- Rickie Lambert
ST- Leigh Griffiths

After seeing your squad, you could do with some improvments such as replace Rickie Lambert he may be League 1/Championship quality but no where near Prem quality...Have a look at the T List and free agents as a replacment.Meanwhile your midfield is quite strong for a Southampton side I would suggest replacing Tyrone Mears and DeMerit.

Get Jordan Spence on loan, eventually signed him and he got called up for england. Boyata is also amazing at the back. Charlie Adam only costs a few million and hes amazing too. Got Nathanyial Clyne for a couple of million who gets labeled the next ashley cole. John Fleck on loan got me 14 goals in the prem, replacing Lambert in that position. I also reccomend Taraabt, got 11 goals in my first season and scored the winner in the FA cup final, only cost 400 grand too.

get spence look for young players yaya sangoo of auxerre i got him for 4m with southnpton and i was in championship