Boondock

Reaction score
Hi!
Well, this is new for me, normally I get tired with my games in the 2nd season, but not with my Southampton squad. I gained promotion in my first season, bought Quintero and he was an absolute monster upfront! In my second season I still played with Quintero and although he scored 17 goals in de Premier League (He scored 55 in the Championship). I wasn't that happy with him, he missed a lot of clear cut opportunities, so I bought Carlos Vela. But he doesn't get my as many goals as I want.
Anyone got a good idea for a striker I can buy in January? I also need a new central defender, so if anyone gots an idea there...
Greetz!

Boondock

Boondock:1408409 said:
Hi!
Well, this is new for me, normally I get tired with my games in the 2nd season, but not with my Southampton squad. I gained promotion in my first season, bought Quintero and he was an absolute monster upfront! In my second season I still played with Quintero and although he scored 17 goals in de Premier League (He scored 55 in the Championship). I wasn't that happy with him, he missed a lot of clear cut opportunities, so I bought Carlos Vela. But he doesn't get my as many goals as I want.
Anyone got a good idea for a striker I can buy in January? I also need a new central defender, so if anyone gots an idea there...
Greetz!

Boondock