Status
Not open for further replies.

chr1ssulli

Reaction score
Results:
View attachment 53233

From looking at the results you can see i won against colchester which was a brilliant result at the time as they were 1st in the league and i believe that they are now 4th in the league behind myself.
Then there was a 1-1 draw with charlton which again was a good result as they were 2nd at the time and it was also away from home, also going down to an early goal scored against.
that would be a thing i think i need to sort out is the early goals against, any recommendations on how to solve it??????

then we went on a good run of form with also 3 games away from home in a row.
the highlight would be the period where we kept four clean sheets and scored 16.

here are the rest of the results and the up incoming fixtures
View attachment 53229

Now after some good catching up and a few slips we are in a good 3rd position competing for those automatic promotion places. Losing my match against leeds means that they can go 6 points clear from me if they win their match against wycombe which seems certain it means im going to need a good run in or hope that charltons poor scoring rate will cost them a few wins.
View attachment 53230
i feel that my team hasnt been so dominant in matches as we have been for example if you look at the last 5 or so matches you'll see that they have been very close affairs and i was wondering if anyone thinks they have a solution for it???? bare in mind im already on "Overload" mentality.
View attachment 53229

I also had a F.A Cup match against premier league outfit Burnley and lost 3-4 this also shows my teams inability to hold a lead so if anyone has a idea to help please sent lol
View attachment 53234
I have also been taking the chance of the jan window coming into place. I have made a bid for febian brandy
View attachment 53228
he gives me a quick burst and im thinking of using him up top with wagio on occasions so that i can counter slow teams as the league 1 seems to be filled with them

ive also got a 20 year old coming on a free transfer called morrison
View attachment 53231

from the abilities that i could see he looked like a good signing and some premier league teams had shown interest in him.
View attachment 53232
This is also how the rest of my team is performing and the strikers have been performing well, and i would have to say lambert is probably the one who has underperformed and saga and connolly have been real jems.

if anyone would like to recommend any players to me, a tactic to try and solve my team's lack of dominants lately or how to hold a lead better please feel free!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.