scotth1995

Reaction score
League: Premier Division - England
Season: 3rd
Date: 2012/13 Season
State: Relegation Fighters, however, looking to push for Europa League next season

I am beginning to play with 2 up front and sometimes with a DMC and 2 CM. I would like to know any good:

GK
LB
CB
DMC
R/LAM
ST - Target Man

I know it's a lot. But would like a few ideas. Even from other positions. Just tell me team(starting team), name, position.
e.g.
Name: Tom Cairney
Position: CM
Team: Hull FC

Oxlade and Lallana ;) can't go wrong with the originals

Yeah I played them... I'm in premier league is the problem! any other ideas? For Premier League

How well does Oxlade develop ? , could have a look at Lukaku for striker ?

Was thinking of trying Lukaku, any other ideas for defenders? Will look for Oxlade now, will reply after u post

Dont know how good he is on the game but what about Botia ? , Otamendi , Bonnuci ?

Haha , that's hes name my friends Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain , think hes dropped the Oxlade know though.

Fancy posting a screen shot ?

will do in a bit. Just got a message saying that southampton will go in admin so i'm quitting that fm11 season... don't wanna go so far. But i will post it soon

Lol administrartion means nothing. Last time I was in administration, I got all my players on like £20 a week, ^^

Chamberlain takes some time to develop. On mine at 18 he is now valued at 1.4 but his stats are still developing other then his nice fitness numbers.

Chamberlain is quite good on my save as Blackpool, bought him for £2.5 million start of first season because i was desperate to see how he developed at a premier league club, only in january first season and his stats are on the climb already and he's scored a few goals.

he is a quality player... however he doesn't push for first team spot, yet. However, I stopped with them as they went into admin, started with brighton

I love Chamberlain! He is a quality player. I'm lucky enough to see him play at every home game, and he has some serious talent. That is why the Arsenal scouts have already been down to take a look at him :(

Well, Arsenal did it with Walcott already to Southampton so it's expected