virgonizer

Reaction score
I've recently started a lower league career with Southampton in the Coca-Cola League 1 (10pt deduction) as I wanted a challenge instead of just managing in the top leagues all the time.

Into my 2nd season now in the Championship after successfully getting promoted in my 1st season, after starting with a 10pt deduction. I ended up winning the league by 12pts ahead of Leeds finishing with a total of 103pts.

I really enjoyed the 1st season more than any game I have played b4 because it was a challenge. I was given 4m to spend but spent very little as all the players I brought in were loan signings.

Now in the championship I have been given a budget of 24m to achieve minimum target of the playoffs hoping for promotion. Even though I have been given a good budget for a Championship team most of my signings have been on loan apart from Krul(Gk) who i purchased from Newcastle for 1.5m. I am very happy with my squad now & i feel i can achieve the boards target, I still require another Central Defender, can anybody recommend me a good signing (Preferably not spending to much though) trying to save money 4 the Premiership.

If somebody is interested in starting a lower league career I would recommend Southampton.

Any posts regarding a Central Def or people who have managed Southampton b4, or genuinely just want to chat post bk, cheers.

Good CB for Premiership will be Mathias Jorgensen and Sergiy Kryvtsov.
Kyle Bartley, Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Marc Muniesa will develop to be good players as well with the right trainings (H)

Thanks for the shortlist of players, if they are premiership quality then they should be good 4 me team being in the Championship, only require 1 signing though.

U play lower league football on FM then m8?

Thanks for the shortlist of players, if they are premiership quality then they should be good 4 me team being in the Championship, only require 1 signing though.

U play lower league football on FM then m8?

Jorgensen and Kryvtsov are Prem quality though.

Yes i'm playing with Rushden & Diamonds currently and in the 2nd season in the Prem year 2015. You can check out my story as well (H)

Southampton are the best team to play as in the game (well in my opinion), iv just made it back to the prem with winning l1 and the ccc (admittedly the ccc was on goal difference as it was very tight) but my best advise is get franco di santo out of chelsea on loan to buy! Setting him up as a complete forward he created 22 goals and scored nearly as many!

With the money you get you can look towards getting some of the good younger players to build for the prem, i got Lorenzo Ariaudo out of juventus who should be good for the prem this season. Magaye Gueye (if hes loaded) is awesome on the left wing too and lallana + schneiderlin get good if you train them (and get good back room staff)

Oh and i wouldnt worry about money, the chairman throws money at you over the season/when your promoted, i got 36m and 1.1m a week for a mid table finish which is far too much! :D