Bradlad9

Reaction score
Southampton Chairman Story

This will be the story thread for my Network Game,
Please sign up on the following link,

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...network-games/124988-southampton-manager.html

This thread will be full of press conferences and updates,
Requests will be done via PM so dont expect to see anything here,
But transfer rumours may appear.
Also for the directors out there,
If you are willing to be a director of the club with me,
We are aiming to be a profitable club, and if this is achieved,
You will recieve dividends which can be put into buying your own club and similar things.

All of the above will depend on interest though.

Southampton Manager Vacancy

Hello and welcome to the first Southampton Football Club press conference of the new season.
I am the new owner of the club and would like to start my conference by saying this will be the end of Mauricio Pochettino's time in charge of the club.
All staff will be released and we will now be in search of a new manager and will be taking applications.
This will be a new beginning for the club as we intend to conquer Europe and be a profitable club.
I would like to assure all potential managers that despite us wanting to be a profitable club, we will still present you with strong transfer budgets which will allow you to compete.

To everybody that is interested in being our manager, if you succeed you will be granted with a very healthy transfer budget and we will sanction one marquee signing which will not deter from your transfer budget.
If any potential managers out there are interested in the job, Please send me a message via PM or reply through a press conference which I will watch and get in touch with you.

Thank you all for watching and bring on the managers.