Sam.

Reaction score
First season went extremely well with me winning the N Power League 1 on a very tight budget. I am now in June 2011, and i'm in need of some serious advice on how to strengthen my team for the upcoming task ahead. I have told the board im going to avoid relegation just to be safe. This has gave me a transfer budget of 1.8 million + a wage budget of £210k per week.
Im currently spending £144.661k per week.

View attachment 131472

So basically, im asking for advice on who to buy, who to sell and your opinions on my starting 11 and their roles?

View attachment 131473

Leigh Griffiths was exceptional in league 1, so im wondering if he can tear apart the Championship from your experiences?

View attachment 131474

Please get back to me.

Sam_Horsley

Im Currently doing a reading season and have signed leigh griffiths and i have played 27 league games and he has scored 33 goals for me and just outstandin player

I think you might need another GK, winger, CB and a ST. Try looking for free players first.

GK - Khune, Luis Guilherme
CB - Michael Almeback
Winger - Spas Delev, Tremolada
ST - David Goodwillie

ben mee is usually released by man city and patrick viera ( got him when i took over leicester second season raid the loan market thats what i did jordi gomez was class for me