chr1ssulli

Reaction score
hi im managing saints and just about to start in the championship and i want to find some decent players but wont brake the bank so any players?

2nd season.
Budget: £2.5 million.

Last edited by a moderator:
you obviously read the link i gave as youve now managed to post in the correct section.

we need to know your budget and also what position you need a player or players in. also what season you are in would help, i assume its the 2nd season?

try looking for players on loan by using the filter. you would be able to get those players who are listed on loan without paying their wages, which would save you quite a bit of money. :)

what so unless i say what positions and how much ive got to spend then ill get an infractioned?????

the thing is i was leaving it open as i think that i need to strenghen in all areas of my team to compete in the championship, yes it is in the 2nd season and as i leave it open for the positions it also makes it easier for people to reply to this and give me a player. happy?

yeh but after it was infraction it closes the forum therefore meaning that i cant get any replys...

what so unless i say what positions and how much ive got to spend then ill get an infractioned?????

the thing is i was leaving it open as i think that i need to strenghen in all areas of my team to compete in the championship, yes it is in the 2nd season and as i leave it open for the positions it also makes it easier for people to reply to this and give me a player. happy?

No as tommy says you get an infraction for posting the same thread in the wrong section 4 times.

Having a number of positions identified helps other members to suggest players.

We also need your budget, thats a definite requirement.

ive looked at the players on loan list but there doesnt seem to be any players that are better than my current team thanks for the suggestion anyways :)

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

budget is also 2.5 million but i can increase it which will decrease my wage budget to £12,000 when its on 28,000 now.

as much as it pains me to say this being a spurs fan; have a look at arsenal, chelsea and man city's youth players and you might be able to pick up a couple of beautys :)

hhaha classic! lol i will i did look at darren gibson at man u as he's loan listed and last season he didnt want to come so fingers crossed at im in the championship he should come