dave123

Reaction score
i have a few question about my team.

View attachment 256895

This is my squad that i have. my defenders (center backs) are good but they always get rubbish ratings and was wondering how i could play them to get them better ratings.

also i struggle away from home. could anyone recommend how to pay away from home.

Finally where could i strengthen my team as its hard when coming from the Championship.

Maybe try dropping Bressan to a Supporting CM and change the Mentality to Balanced/Counter ?

Could you post your team instructions please? And during the season don't have your match preparation on teamwork, have it on defensive positioning or defending set pieces, only have teamwork on during pre season :)

Only having 1 defensive player in your midfield could also be a source of the problem, your centre backs are exposed due to a lack of cover in the midfield. From past experience, Jack Cork has been a mainstay in a title-winning Burnley side of mine, and maybe dropping one of your strikers, who by the way, are both great, so it would be difficult, moving Bressan into a CAM role as a TQ, and then having Cork as a CM - Support in a 4-2-3-1, so it would look a bit like this.

GK
DR - DC - DC - DL
DLP - CM
W - T - W
P

Possibly even moving into a 4-4-1-1 with Defensive Wingers set on Attack away from home.