Southampton FC- Journey to the Champions League- Part 1

Reaction score
The Plan

My plan is to take, average premier league club, Southampton, to the Champions League! so lets get on with the story.

The Manager

Southampton Football Club have unveiled former England international as the man to replace Mauricio Pochettino. Mee, 25 has made his intentions clear to the board, and how he hopes to take the team into europe to play against some of the worlds best players.

Signings

Keelan Mee began his reign at St. Mary's with the £10M signing of Experienced England striker, Darren Bent, from
Aston Villa on a 3-year deal.
View attachment 342029

24 year old Australian, Rhys Williams made the journey down from Middlesbrough to Southampton to become Keelan Mee's second signing with a £6M price tag
.View attachment 342030

Keelan Mee then came up with one of the biggest signings he may well ever make. With Oil-Rich Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool all interested, The Saints beat all three to the signing of French Under-21's international, Antoine Griezmann from Real Sociedad for a fee of £20M. The signing brought shock to many fans, but their were all smiles from the Southampton fans as they pulled of a big signing towards their champions league dreams.
View attachment 342031

The Formation and the Starting 11
View attachment 342034

Choosing to play in a 4-4-2 with the two wingers pushing up field to get balls into the middle for Bent and Lambert. With Lambert set as my target man, he should be able to score goals and also assist others for goals.

Friendlies

With 5 Friendly games to play before the start of the new season, overall its been a good run so far, however, a disappointing defeat away to Huddersfield, in a game that should have been won. but with two wins in the bag afterwards against USBCO and AC Ajaccio, its has turned into a pleasure to watch.
View attachment 342041

Thats all for now, but I will be back with the next part to the story..