Southampton FC treble in first season

my tactics same as i use for my everton save only difference is whipped crosses instead of float crosses when losing i set my wingers to attack.View attachment 313538

Last edited:
Looks good, is it come up for upload? im starting a new save this weekend so will give a go.

Just google it mate. should be easy enough. save the Tactic and then upload it to a file sharing thing (megauploads or whatever) and set the link in a post here. Have a go brother

Last edited:
My first season with saints was a treble runner up lol, last both coc and family cup finals and lost 1st place in the league on last day. All against man utd. Falcao just destroyed me on all 3 games yet performed pretty badly for the rest of the season.

My first season with saints was a treble runner up lol, last both coc and family cup finals and lost 1st place in the league on last day. All against man utd. Falcao just destroyed me on all 3 games yet performed pretty badly for the rest of the season.
man utd pushed me all the way to but pipped them to the league and fa cup

Nice thread dude...
OI's ? Training ? PPM ?
OI i left to *** manager normally change this second season,
Training pre season fitness very high/then balanced high when season starts,
Scheduling pre season 50%/then 30% when season starts,
Match prep match tactics until fluid/then attacking movement,
Ppm i dont normally fiddle with but its something id like to start to experiment with,
Coaches i tend to replace if needed second season.

Last edited:
I dont claim to be some tactic god im still learning myself and theres many things id like to improve but ive made a tactic and formula that works for me and has brought me a lot of success.

What exactly do you mean by that? Their best role or actually drag to favoured position on pitch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if say a strikers best position is poacher ill play him as poacher.