JDvzs

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm managing Southampton and about to enter the January transfer window of the first season. I'm looking for a solid CB who I could also use in the Premier League in case I get promoted (which I'm currently on course to). I have a budget of 1 million €.

Thanks in advance ;)

Loan in Craig Dawson from WBA very good CB and one you can then buy in the summer/now for cheap as he is not needed by club

Had never heard of him but he looks like a decent guy with margin of development. Will definitely look into it, thanks mate ;)

Killgallon on lon from Sunderland is working wonders for me in my Southampton save. I also brought in mark beavers and I cant remember the name of the Celtic guy. Southampton already has either hoovield or loovens. I signed the other one for 300k. Beavers for 30k and I can't remember the ln fee I paid for Killgallon.

Darwin Quintero as a striker. Good grief that man is good.

Or, if you can't afford him, you can get Ahmed Soukouna on a free who's excellent for a promotion push, but make sure you build up his composure or he'll keep breaking free of the defence and then whacking his shots into the keeper.

I really don't need him since I got Sanogo for 2.3M and he can't stop scoring, 4 hat-tricks in his last 4 games

I really don't need him since I got Sanogo for 2.3M and he can't stop scoring, 4 hat-tricks in his last 4 games
Seriously? Sanogo is good, but he's never that​ good, at least for me...

Sanogo is outstanding with the right training/formation, and exposure to lots of first team football

bostwick or botswick frome the lower leagues his stats r unbeliveable for his price too