Reaction score
Hey guys, I need help with my Southampton team. I have no money left to spend, so signing players isn't an option, unless they are very cheap 1Million or less, or free.

My Transfer Window so far:

View attachment 453417

My current squad:

View attachment 453415

Recent Results:

View attachment 453414

So, my team isn't scoring particularly strikers, and I know it's very early days but the whole teams average ratings, with the exception of Balanta, and Fox, suggest their will be no turnaround soon. I obviously need a LM and RM, but the 4-4-2 is the safest I can play tried others defence became flakey and there was no out ball.

play ward prowse as AMC an as attacking mid

then play wanyama as a ball winning midfield....this may help a bit

4-2-3-1 works brilliantly on this game. Try playing with high pressing, short passes, high defensive line and hard tackling. You can either play with 3 AM's or an AM with 2 wingers.

As Eric the Red said - 4-2-3-1 Works great.
I play with this formation and my first team is:
Boruc - Clyne, Balanta, Lovren, Shaw - Wanyama, Schneiderlien (with excellent subs Ward Prowse and Cork) - Pablo Osvaldo as AML Inside Forward (sub Tom Ince - 5 mill), AMC Gaston Ramirez (sub Lallana), AMR Yossi Benayoun (sub Pepe from Juventus) - ST Lambert (sub Jay Rodriguez).

My weakest link are my AMR's and i'm working on getting a better player for the next season, but 'till then i have Clyne on that side as an Complete Wing Back that goes high up the pitch as crosses inside so he fills tha gap nicely.

Currently 5th in the Leauge.