fatguy

Reaction score
How can i improve this team? I might look into getting rid of Osvaldo and getting a better ST but idk. Thanks for help in advance.
Mielitz (Just came in)
Clyne-Lovren-Sorensen-Shaw
Wanyama-Koke (Yes the atleti one. He had a release clause of 19 million dollars and i said why not.)
Davis-Lallana-Gaston (my favorite player)
Osvaldo (NOT much of a goalscorer...)
Bench
Chambers, Balanta (Hasn't been good at all...), Jose Angel, Cork, Ward-Prowse(used at amc), J-Rod (Use him as a amc) and Mayuka.
Reserves
Keita, Gazza, Fonte, Hooiveld, and Sharp.
I could use another cm and amc.

Also i don't have money... so i need to offload some players.

well you can get good money from osvaldo but you have a good team there you should do well if not maybe the tactic your using isnt good for southampton. also if u download LFCMarshalls update you will have the team that southampton have in real life today, yes u lose luke shaw, lallana and lambert but you have tadic who is good and pelle who has quality stats not to mention you will start with roughly 60-85 Million Transfer budget

I find in fm14 you're better off looking to score goals with your no.10 as a shadow striker and your striker as a f9. Look at domenico berardi he's class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christoph Kramer has been very good for me, got him for about 4m from Mönchengladbach