dngrs

Reaction score
I just started with them so it's first season 11.3 version and I know very little about LLM players so I ask here for your advice. I'm looking to strengthen my team and I'm not sure who I should sell and who to bring in. Any other advice is welcomed too.

Here are a few pics
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
I tried buying these guys:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Budget is 1.6mil euros.

Thank you.

---------- Post added 05/05/2011 at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 04/05/2011 at 04:08 PM ----------

Some help, please? I've read some other similar topics but either I can't find those players or they are too expensive.

I got Jordan Mutch in on loan from Birmingham, excellent signing for me, helped us gain promotion, allbeit through the playoffs but still, got promoted and he was the main focus of my team.

Should I change any of the defense/gks?

Try Georg Koch, gk on a free transfer.

Ok I'll try to get him.
Do you know if I can disable attribute masking? I can't see all his stats.
And should I get rid of any of my players?
Oh and I'm geting F. Brandy as ST. Is he good enough?

Ok I'll try to get him.
Do you know if I can disable attribute masking? I can't see all his stats.
And should I get rid of any of my players?
Oh and I'm geting F. Brandy as ST. Is he good enough?

F.Brandy has done well for me in League 1, but he never seems to do too well for me in the Championship, but he seems to do well for a lot of other people though.
There is a box to tick untick when setting up the game for attribute masking.

what can I do if I already have set up my game?

what can I do if I already have set up my game?

Nothing I dont think, how far into the game are you, is it worth restarting it. Although I think you might see more stats if you scout them (I might just be making that up).

Eh I just started so I'll remake it.
Could you please recommend a DC to replace Jaidi as he is too old I think. And maybe somebody for DL or DR? Or even better do you have a good shortlist with cheap/free players?

Eh I just started so I'll remake it.
Could you please recommend a DC to replace Jaidi as he is too old I think. And maybe somebody for DL or DR? Or even better do you have a good shortlist with cheap/free players?

If you use the search tool, there are a fair few shortlists on here, with some good players.

Ok I found a few shortlists as you said and it's all good now. Thanks for the replies, guys.

ps: I just beaten arsenal 6-0 in a friendly :D they didnt use the usual players though. I love this team already.

Franca Striker Will Do For One Season But Is Quite Old Tomkins On Loan

You can try to find a parent club and you can get very good young players on loan:)

Last edited: