CharlieHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 628621

The Overview

Southampton Football Club A club which is well known for producing some of the brightest young talents from both England and Wales in the past decade. Players including Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlin, Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana who have all turned into stars for their countries but all have one thing in common and that is that they are no longer with the club. So my task is to help produce the next era of young and exciting talent for the club but this time keep the players at the club so we can reach some much needed and deserved success. So I have joined the club after three star players have left the first Rickie Lambert a fan favourite for years but an ageing lad joins Liverpool for a tiny fee of 4 million. The next Adam Lallana A lad who has just broken into the England squad and is proving to be a real game winner but we could not prevent him from joining Liverpool with Rickie Lambert for a fee of 25 million. Last of all the player which showed the potential to be the best left-back in the world for many years to come Luke Shaw a 19 year old left back who has already made his way into the England squad joins Manchester United for a huge fee of 30 million. So now I (Charlie House) have the huge task of producing the next era of players to help build the foundations for future success for the club in the years to come, with a transfer budget of 23 million I have to fill the huge gaps left by the out going stars in the team and I also have to use our sensational youth facilities to produce future stars for both the club and England.

Where Do I Start???

First I will spot the next future talents from the under 18's and 21's squads here at Southampton. 5 young teenagers caught my eye the first Josh Sims a 16 year old boy with a 4.5 star potential for the future, the next Ryan Seager a 17 year old with 4 star potential, the third player is Jake Hesketh another 17 year old with a 4 star potential for the future and the fourth is Sam Gallagher a 17 year old with a 4.5 star potential and the last young talent is Harrison Reed who is 18 years old and has a 4 star potential. These five young teenage talents will be need to moulded into the star players they have the potential to be.

The First Team Squad

With three star players leaving all at the same time I have to try and bring in new players and use existing players in the squad to fill the gaps left behind by Luke Shaw, Rickie Lambert And Adam Lallana. I have still have quality in players such as Morgan Schneiderlin, Jay Rodriguez, Victor Wanyama and many more also a bonus is my squad is very young. Dani Osvaldo is also back at the club due to my game having the january update so he will start as my striker. My tactic is to have a normal back four then have Victor Wanyama playing in front of the defence as a ball winning defensive midfielder and then I will have two central midfielders in front of him with two attacking wide midfielders and a lone striker.

Transfers

The first signing I brought in was a new left-back to replace the already gone Luke Shaw and the player I brought in was Netherlands international Daley Blind for a fee of 12.5 million this was an ideal replacement for Luke Shaw as he is only young at 23 years old but he already has enough quality to play for his country. The second signing I made was Éder Alvarez Balanta for a fee of 6.75 million an absolute bargain for the 20 year old who is very solid despite being so young but I didn't realise that the deal meant he would be loaned back to River Plate for the season which means I will have to start José Fonte who I brought the young lad in to replace but still a good deal for the future of the club when Fonte leaves. The third signing of the window was another young centre back this time Stefan Strandberg for a small fee of 375k the boy will be used for back up especially next season when Fonte is gone and Balanta is playing instead. The final signing was a huge 10 million deal for Tottenham wonderkid Tom Carroll who has potential to be a quality player in the future for both the club and for England. He will be rotated with James Ward-Prowse.

Two players left on permanent deals and ten young players left on loan deals so they could benefit from some first team football which will help them to reach their potentials in the future. Steven Davis left for 3.1 million as he was un-needed and will not play first team football and this freed up some wages at the club. Jack Cork also left the club for a fee of 3.6 million also un-needed and didn't really have a future at the club.

Pre-season Update and First Month To Follow!

Looks good I will follow.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Going to be following this!, i am also doing a save with Southampton and strangely enough i also signed balanta and strandberg

View attachment 632373

Southampton FC - Life After The Stars

~~~ A New Start ~~~

Pre-season 2013/14

View attachment 361432

A decent pre-season for us in which we won every game except our last game which was against european giants Juventus. We scored 19 goals and only conceded 2 which I hope we can do when we are playing in competitive games this season. From these results I'am confident that I can achieve the mid-table finish the board want me to achieve this season.

The First Month!

View attachment 361431

We won our opening game of our league campaign but no where near as convincingly as I was expecting from my Southampton team as we only scored once and that was in the 90th minute to save us from the draw. A game full of missed chances by us but at least one of our new signings Daley Blind could score the winner for us to get all three points.

View attachment 361430

Another win in our second game of the month in which we beat West Brom 2-1 with goals coming from both José Fonte and Dani Osvaldo to make sure we got an impressive two wins out of two for our opening month of the Barclays Premier League. Youngster Callum Chambers played well at left-back which is not his preferred position as Daley Blind got injured. Also late on Dani Osvaldo also got injured.

View attachment 361429

Our final game of the month was in the Capital One Cup 2nd round where we unconvincingly beat Wolves with two goals coming from Emmanuel Mayuka to crown a great performance by the young 22 year old forward. Without him we would of been knocked out by Wolves. In the next round we will face Hull City.

Form This Month - WWW

A good first month in charge for me winning all three games we took part in despite not playing well in two of the games but they always say its the mark of a good team to win when they are not playing well. I was a runner up for the manager of the month award behind Arsene Wenger and the winner Roberto Martinez and I guess that shows I' am going in the right direction with this team in the early stages. The only bad thing to report is the fact that Dani Osvaldo and Daley Blind got injured this month but thankfully they won't be out for too long.

View attachment 361428

Uploading Delays!!

Sorry it took me so long to update I have been enjoying my summer this week and hopefully will be able to upload a little more regularly but i'm not making any promises.

Next Update to Follow My Second Month In Charge!​