Bradlad9

Reaction score
Southampton Manager Vacancy

Hello and welcome to the first Southampton Football Club press conference of the new season.
I am the new owner of the club and would like to start my conference by saying this will be the end of Mauricio Pochettino's time in charge of the club.
All staff will be released and we will now be in search of a new manager and will be taking applications.
This will be a new beginning for the club as we intend to conquer Europe and be a profitable club.
I would like to assure all potential managers that despite us wanting to be a profitable club, we will still present you with strong transfer budgets which will allow you to compete.

To everybody that is interested in being our manager, if you succeed you will be granted with a very healthy transfer budget and we will sanction one marquee signing which will not deter from your transfer budget.
If any potential managers out there are interested in the job, Please send me a message via PM or reply through a press conference which I will watch and get in touch with you.

Thank you all for watching and bring on the managers.

Info!

Basically,
Apply for the job,
Get the job,
Play through the game as normal,
Interact with the chairman (me) and directors (if enough interest)
Reach targets,
Get better pay and more transfer budget,
Suceed as a team!
All board requests will go directly to us, not in game!
Any questions just ask I will be happy to answer, but its basically a manager online game with me as a chairman,
Also if there is anyone who wants to be a director with me, Please post and we will discuss.

Last edited:
I wouldnt mind being a director if you need one, though would like know what would be expected of me in that role at the job (would prefer we had stoke instead for obvious reasons but i guess i can settle with teh saints :p )

I wouldnt mind being a director if you need one, though would like know what would be expected of me in that role at the job (would prefer we had stoke instead for obvious reasons but i guess i can settle with teh saints :p )
We are going to start with Southampton, but if we are profitable and make money then you can take your dividends and buy stoke if you like? Would involve being in charge of the finances n stuff, not sure about human manager because it would mean more people being on at once :p But to start with, we would have to agree on short term and long term goals because I wanna conquer Europe haha! so yeah, I will add ou to the list :)