Hermik

Reaction score
Hi. I've managed to win the Premier League with Southampton in my 1st season, but I have to make some additions to my squad for Champions League. So far I've bought Batshuayi, Kirchoff and Cresswell, but I'm still looking for an attacking central midfielder. I have Ramirez/Ward-Prowse/Cabella on this position, but I need another decent player. I have about 20 mil to spend. I thought about getting Ander Herrera, but he seems to be too expensive as Athletic demands 30 mil and I don't want to spend that much.
I have seen many people recommending Jonjo Shelvey, but is he good enough?
Thanks for any advice.

Will Hughes.

Amazing, can play CM and AMC naturally, home-grown too. Has become an England legend on most of my saves.

Milan Badelj, Jon Williams, Ross Barkley would all be great signings!

Curro from Sevilla or Oliver Torres from Athletico or Maximillian Arnold from Wolfsberg or Granit Xhaka from Gladbach.

Koke from Athletico Madrid?

Otherwise:

Nathan - Paranaense
Willie - Vitoria

Or the older but godlike:

Walter Montillo and Dario Conca (though you may have wp probs with them).

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately, Barkley is too expensive, Badelj doesn't want to join my club (he is at Schalke), Koke is in PSG, Montillo and Conca are too old for me. And I know Hughes turns out to be a great player, but I need somebody who can already be my first choice. What do you think about Rakitic/Kovacic/Roberto Pereyra/Sergi Roberto? Also, I could buy Herrera for 25 mil (they don't want to accept lower offers), but is he really worth that kind of money? :)

Hughes played well for me first season at Liverpool and was worth about ?16m as he helped guide me to the prem title first time of asking so I really would give him a chance.

Will Hughes can perform straight away. I loaned him out as I was Man Utd and already had a host of players (including Ward-Prowse), and he got an average of 7.6 for Everton and was a first-team regular!

The only way they'll reach their potential is to play them so play him and Ward-Prowse and they'll both be amazing and worth over 30mill for you!

Hector Canteros

Mateo Kovacic

Marco Verrati

Adnan Januzaj

Dorin Rotraiu- Not sure on spelling, Romanian youngster he is quality

Barkley!!!

Spread your transfer fee over 48 months!

Montillo and Conca are too old for me. And I know Hughes turns out to be a great player, but I need somebody who can already be my first choice. What do you think about Rakitic/Kovacic/Roberto Pereyra/Sergi Roberto? Also, I could buy Herrera for 25 mil (they don't want to accept lower offers), but is he really worth that kind of money? :)

1. Montillo and Conca are not too old for you believe you me. Neither is Scocco who is my other oldie but goldie. Especially if you want them for the first team as you say.
2. I wouldnt buy Herrrera for 20m but I would consider Rakitic/Kovacic.