Southampton Owner Dies

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3K
Just to clear things up:

I didn't meant to say grave as a pun,I didn't even realise that it sounded like that until I re-read it.

I apologise if I have offended anyone.

Can it. Now.

unless you are here to pay respect, do one or get a heavy infraction

RIP, best wishes to his family

Can it. Now.

unless you are here to pay respect, do one or get a heavy infraction

RIP, best wishes to his family

rest in peace any word on the cause of his death?

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP bad news for Southampton and best wishes to his family :/

My wishes are with his family. He reminded of Chris from the Eggheads, I liked Marcus although I never knew him.

R.I.P.

My thoughts are with his family.

My thoughts go out to his family and his close friends

Rest In Peace

R.I.P never good when someone dies, no matter who it is...

R.I.P
My thoughts go out to your friends and family at this sad time.
God Bless

really bad news for both football and personal life. hope southampton find a way out of this and my thoughts are with his friends and family.

Rest in peace. He seems a genuine guy who wanted Southampton back in the Premier League :(

I'm devastated, the club have announced that his project will be carried on, but it won't be the same without him. He was a genuine fan who had a love for football, especially us. I remember at the JPT final he was taking pictures of the team when they were collecting the trophy with his own camera. A very good man who will be missed.

RIP King Markus x

Exactly what I remember when I think of him aswell. As a Southampton fan, this has hit me very hard, and I hope that the club can pull through, and continue with great football. Early indications show that his family are to take over the club, and continue to support it, as Markus would have wished for.

R.I.P Big Man. :(

Back