zeeek75

Reaction score
So I just started my second season with Southampton and I am in Champions Cup and I have got a good squad full of talented players. I use a 4-2DM-3-1 tactic and it is working well for me since the last update (not sure about the others) but I do get some ups and downs. I just wanted to have opinions on improving the tactic and the squad.
Will be a lot of help.
P.S: The only player instructions I have set is "Pass it shorter"
Thanks!

View attachment 450299

I guess you dont care too much for width in your play. I would have though it could be beneficial to have another tactic prepared where you can get the ball into the box by crosses instead of a short passing game. I could also see you getting some trouble with your DMs and AMs having too much of a distance between them, but I reckon you would have figured that out already if that was a huge problem.

Both full-backs being CWB's could make you slightly vulnerable against teams with quick wingers and counter-attacking tactics.

Your squad looks great, even though I am not convinced about Jay Rodriguez as a complete striker. His build-up play would be lackluster I would guess. And of course Rigid "hinders" somewhat the creativity of your squad, which could be hampering. Especially with that offensive creative team you've got.