bellynufc

Reaction score
Hello First tactic of mine i have felt confident about uploading i post information on this a day or so ago called if you build it it will be great well i have completed my 2nd season with southampton and i am over the moon with how the tactic has work. i normally download tactics from you guys who create some great tactics but after messing about with some of my own i wanted to create a complete tactic solid at the back and causes problems going forward i
finally decided on a type of 3 4 3

View attachment 328157View attachment 328154

i have a sweeper keeper to sweep up in case the defence is caught out
3 central defenders set on very defensive mentality
2 defensive midfielders a very important part of the tactic we have a anchor man with very defensive duty he just sits and proctecs the defence the a defensive mid with support duty he sits and help out but also helps in attack
2 wide mids wit automatic duty help both ways.
then the 3 pronged attack
advanced playmaker with attacking set to the highest and creative freedom with the same he dictates the play can score and create chancers for others.
attacking mid with the same set uo as the advanced playmaker.
then the poacher leading the line in all out attack mode.

After finishing 5th in 1st season tactic was leaking a lot conceded 50 odd goals and was not happy going forward not scoring enough goals so i sat in the pre season and i tweaked the tactic in great detail and all i can say is that the results were better than i could have hoped for
View attachment 328179View attachment 328180View attachment 328182
some stand out gamesView attachment 328192View attachment 328183View attachment 328184View attachment 328191View attachment 328191
aswell as winning the title i got beat by juventus in final off europa cup the most pleasing part of this tactic was the defensive side see photos

View attachment 328195View attachment 328196View attachment 328200View attachment 328201View attachment 328202 these five help us to have best defence in the league.

two stand out players up to were

View attachment 328205View attachment 328206

The training for pre season was general tactics very high and match also tactics once it was fluid i changed it during the season i went from general training between attacking and balanced and match training between attacking movement and def pos and defending set peices.

Thanks for looking and once i get the all clear for upload hope you guys give it a go.

after you have tried it please give me some feedback cheers

ok mate, i will try this in QPR, i will put screenshots later.

Played 3 games with this so far.
3 clean sheets and some of the one touch football is a joy to behold.
You soak up a lot of pressure I have noticed but boy is it devastating going forward.

Thanks Fairy1980 you do soak up a bit of pressure but the abilty of the defence is great and like you said going forward can be a joy to watch when it all comes together what team are you playing as i am wanting more people to to try tactic and give feedback so if you can keep me up to date i would like it thanks

Second season Southampton I am.
Got a very good squad though after picking up some great deals first season and then picking up the transfer listed players this one.
Got isco for 12 mil and when he is on it rips up this tactic.
Has the potential to be great but not quite got the right striker for the tactic although Destro has chipped in with a couple.

what role do you play isco in i have him to started to play well towards end of season but got injured i think the striker may be the role that needs the most addresing i have strikers that seem to have 5-6 games of looking unplayable then go off form

what role do you play isco in i have him to started to play well towards end of season but got injured i think the striker may be the role that needs the most addresing i have strikers that seem to have 5-6 games of looking unplayable then go off form

Same as with the striker, Isco I played him mainly on the AP role sometimes on the AM

Works well with lower leagues, im top after 34 games with Crewe after making 3 new signings, media prediction 18th

i have started 3rd season still have not lost in league but wanted to try and make tactic better i have made a few changes only played 2 games so far but look at results

View attachment 328554View attachment 328555

the barca match we played some top notch attacking football and the 3rd goal from hernandez nearly broke the net i would upload a video but havent got a clue

glad its going well for you bud is it solid at the back in lower leagues and how does the forward three work

Update looks good, will keep an eye out for your new link.

any updates lads and if you could give me any advice how to make better i would like that thanks

i have started 3rd season still have not lost in league but wanted to try and make tactic better i have made a few changes only played 2 games so far but look at results

View attachment 328554View attachment 328555

the barca match we played some top notch attacking football and the 3rd goal from hernandez nearly broke the net i would upload a video but havent got a clue

where's the link for the updated version u used here?

there is the link i left southampton went to bilbao they were 17th got them to 6th but left as was sick of the chairman so have just gone to sunderland 15th 1st game fa cup 5th round beat southampton 2-0 i still use version 3 most of the time but have both loaded up if you can let me know how you get on it would be great

just quick tweak to mention for people using this i recomend making your 2 wide mids to be put on specific marking and tight marking against the wingers or if they are playing diamond put it on fullbacks it helps to stop them playing the the ball into space near the box this is were i saw the main fault with the tactic

Just discovered this tactic, looks very impressive. Might give it a whirl in my Liverpool game.