sidgurung97

Reaction score
I have searched for some quality wide midfielders to join my team, and I have found two. So I offered both of them contracts, and both accept. Trouble is, I don't know which one to pick. What do you guys think?

Andy van der Meyde looks to be very creative and has better technique and crossing. Fabrice Pancrete is the much faster player. Below are some screen shots to help you decide.

So.. which one should I keep? Do you think both of them are too good, and I should buy them both? BTW this is the first season, summer transfer window.

your scout report says it all, Fabrice would be a quality signing (I signed for SheffieldWednesday and he was very good) whilst Andy is only a fairly good signing.

Any other opinions in this?

your scout report says it all, Fabrice would be a quality signing (I signed for SheffieldWednesday and he was very good) whilst Andy is only a fairly good signing.

I know, but the other person has much better crossing and mental attributes - and that's what I normally like from a winger.

Go for them both, Southampton lack wingers anyway. I'm sure they can afford them both?

Woah..
Pancrete did absolutely great on the first game - two goals from headers and a 9.3 rating! I know its only his first game but seriously..