haze12

Reaction score
just started a new southampton save, compiled a list of a few players and need help deciding who to get. i need a central defender, an attacking midfielder and a good striker.

i have a budget than can stretch to about 8-10m.

boruc can stay in goal for now, but i'll look for a keeper in the next transfer window.

defenders - okore, isimat-mirin, dragovic, paletta, viergever, lisandro lopez.

attacking midfielders - maxi moralez (loan), knockaert, msakni, sarabia.

strikers - leo baptistao, gary hooper.

so i've bid for maxi moralez on loan and midtsjo, negotiating for leo, and im trying to get mirin interested in joining.

which of these players should i definitely sign, are there any you can recommend.

I have just finished my first season with southampton and came 10th overall and won capital one cup with them.

What i did for my defence was to sell hoorvield and a few players that would not make the team and i brought in Ashley williams from swansea for 8m been a rock with yoshida. I used Luke shaw as first choice with an overall rating of 7.10 for season not bad for a 17 year old.

As backup to Ramirez in amc i used ward-prowse again he done really well. Up top i brought in Kozak on loan from lazio and used him as tm-s the fans wanted him to stay after end of season but he went to ac milan but he had overall rating of 7.32 got over 30 assists

I've also been playing as the Saints.

I pretty much sold every player 3 stars or below, giving me about 20 mil to spend... I set them up to play a wacky formation... 3-7-0 with 3 DMs, and brought in some good talent, like Wanyama and Maxime Gonalons... but I digress.

OP, for AMs have a look at Leandro Paredes from Boca, or Frederick Midjtso from Rosenborg (or Brann... one of those Norwegian clubs). If you can get him to sign for you, I really like Moi Gomez as well from Villareal.

They are are all young and develop nicely. Paredes is about 3m, so is Gomez, Midjtso is a steal around 250k

For CDs, I like Danny Batth (3m from Wolves) , Borja (18 year old Spanish defender, Real Sporting SAD. Signed him for 2.5m), or another Norwegian... Stefan Strandberg (21 year old fro Rosenborg. Cost about 1.3m to sign and he's brilliant.)

For all around striker... I'm a fan of Tony Watt from Celtic, he develops nicely... and can be had for between 2-3 mil.

If you're looking for a more specific type of striker, please specify.

Oh, and dont trust the spelling on any of the names.. I'm doing them by memory from my phone. GL, and march on you Saints.

Last edited:
Me too.
First season i got Bellusci, Hiljemark, Darko Lazovic, Albiol (Made me a top team), Borysiuk and Nem.

Now, in season 3. I Won FA, PL and CL with my supertight defence only conseding 14 goals i PL this season. Beat United, Bayern, Juventus and, in the final, Barcelona i CL. I´ve really made wonders

Keep hold of Gaston hes a world star. Jan Kirschoff and Albiol, with Bellusci at RB made my defence a living wall. Destro, Ademilson and Oxlade (who i traded for Lazovic) is my biggest stars, plus Fontaine(reg), Schneiderlain, Shaw and Belhanda

Gaston, Shaw, Clyne, SCneiderlain, Lallana and Jay Rodriguez is still good squad players.

Got Albelda to teach and learn my youngsters in one of the first seasons aswell.

Im the boss, right?