jord2009

Reaction score
im starting a new southampton save and want to know who would be best to keep me in the league im using a 4-4-2 formation.

I have nearly every country loading on a large database!!!

i am going to be using lambert and rodriguez as the front two with lallana and maybe puncheon as my wingers but giving shaw and clyne a go as the full backs just the centre mid and centre back and GK as there GK is woeful plus where would gaston best fit my team with him been my best player

4-2-3-1

Boruc
Clyne - Forren - Fonte - Shaw
Cork - Schneiderlin
Rodriguez - Gaston - Lallana
Lambert

more balanced, gets best out of Gaston and use Rodriguez as a inside forward....

I used Yoshida as first choice with Ashley williams who i brought in for £7m some money up front and the rest monthly he was worth it them 2 at the back brilliant. Also any loanee for cm as some backup is good, maybe someone who is hard in the tackle. I will look for a name that i used for you.

Up front i got another loan guy in Libor Kozak used him as Target Man- Support he done brilliant knocking the ball down for assists and scored a few too.

My first season i finished 10th and won the capital one cup. Over half way in to my second now and sitting sixth and in knockout stages off euro cup.

Oh in my save the board gave me £20m to spend in jan window

I would highly recommend training Luke Shaw and Ward-Prowse as wingers, they turn out amazing.

I bought Shaun Maloney and Simon vuckevic in my first season :)

I would highly recommend training Luke Shaw and Ward-Prowse as wingers, they turn out amazing.

I'd leave Shaw a fullback - good LB's are very hard to come by... Especially left footed ones.

4-2-3-1

Boruc
Clyne - Forren - Fonte - Shaw
Cork - Schneiderlin
Rodriguez - Gaston - Lallana
Lambert

more balanced, gets best out of Gaston and use Rodriguez as a inside forward....

this is exactly what i would do and make sure you have ward on the bench as he can get quite good :) HG also :)

you should be looking to get a new cb also