heisaplol

Reaction score
I've started with Southampton just now. i'm playin 4-3-3, with 2 ballwinning middfielder and a playmaker, 2 defensive wingers and a complete forward. i need a cheap bwm and a young central defender with potential. I got only 3.5 mill £ to buy for the first season

Play Sneiderlin as a BWM? If you don't want to Stefan Strandberg is quality there (may need retraining). For your young CB there aren't a wealth of options but look at John Stones of Everton, he'll grow to be quality.

Jonas Svensson and Erik Sviatchenko, you might need the Danish league loaded though.

So far I signed:
Herman Stengel from stabaek for 170K, 4.5 potential CM
Stefan Strandberg from Rosenbarg 1.3m, 4 potential CB
Ezequiel Cirigliano from River 3m, 4.5 potential DM/CM

D.Praet 3.3mill class!! id sign fraiser forster for 2.5mil aswell u need better keeper

Forster's not interested
Okore went to AC Milan

Left winger anyone?

Thomas Drage 800k IF-Attack hes class in my 3rd season with bhma he has 15goals 25assist with like 6games to go

Jonas Svensson and Erik Sviatchenko, you might need the Danish league loaded though.

Erm, Norwegian actually. And Svensson is not yet ready for BWM.

I second the players mentioned:

BWM: Strandberg - no retraining necessary as suggested. (Muralha has a 875 clause and does a job also). Bolatti is sometimes transfer/loan listed.

CB: Almeback and Sviatchenko are also great, particularly the latter. Christofer Dibon is also good and very cheap.