Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I've started with Southampton just now. i'm playin 4-3-3, with 2 ballwinning middfielder and a playmaker, 2 defensive wingers and a complete forward. i need a cheap bwm and a young central defender with potential. I got only 3.5 mill £ to buy for the first season

Reaction score
Play Sneiderlin as a BWM? If you don't want to Stefan Strandberg is quality there (may need retraining). For your young CB there aren't a wealth of options but look at John Stones of Everton, he'll grow to be quality.

Reaction score
Jonas Svensson and Erik Sviatchenko, you might need the Danish league loaded though.

Reaction score
So far I signed:
Herman Stengel from stabaek for 170K, 4.5 potential CM
Stefan Strandberg from Rosenbarg 1.3m, 4 potential CB
Ezequiel Cirigliano from River 3m, 4.5 potential DM/CM

Reaction score
D.Praet 3.3mill class!! id sign fraiser forster for 2.5mil aswell u need better keeper

Reaction score
Forster's not interested
Okore went to AC Milan

Left winger anyone?

Reaction score
Thomas Drage 800k IF-Attack hes class in my 3rd season with bhma he has 15goals 25assist with like 6games to go

Reaction score
Jonas Svensson and Erik Sviatchenko, you might need the Danish league loaded though.
Erm, Norwegian actually. And Svensson is not yet ready for BWM.

I second the players mentioned:

BWM: Strandberg - no retraining necessary as suggested. (Muralha has a 875 clause and does a job also). Bolatti is sometimes transfer/loan listed.

CB: Almeback and Sviatchenko are also great, particularly the latter. Christofer Dibon is also good and very cheap.