Reaction score
Hi,

Currently 2nd, two points behind united in the League - Mid February and have a comfortable gap from 5th place so CL football is looking good.
My team scores plenty of goals (top scorers in the league and cups) but my 3 strikers don't.
Osvaldo, Rodriguez and Lambert are very inconsistent, injury prone or just not good enough in the big games.

I also have Nicolas Gaitan and Eduardo Salvio on loan - Two diamonds, assists or goals every game.
As these will return and I'm not sure if i will be able to afford them for next season I would like suggestions on replacements.

Any suggestions on Strikers, Wingers and maybe Centre Mid's would be very welcome.

For a winger maybe try getting Candreva on loan from Lazio unless he has moved. Not sure how much he would cost full transfer.

Also go on player search and filter who is on transfer or free list to see if there are any bargains or unhappy players around |)

I had candreva for an Everton save and he is very good. but with this save he has signed a new contract and any approach i made for him, Loan or Transfer was rejected.

For wingers, Tom Ince and Jordan Jones. Brilliant players for Soton. Also, Yossi Benayoun. He tore up teams in my first year. CM, you really shouldn't need people. Davies, Schneiderlin, Cork and ward-Prowse are a pretty good bunch.

For strikers, for now, maybe try Frederico Macheda. He was simply outstanding for me in my first year, a goal a game. And why isn't Lambert not playing well? He was outstanding on my Soton save. Try playing him as a TM, with wingers supplying crosses.

For wingers, Tom Ince and Jordan Jones. Brilliant players for Soton. Also, Yossi Benayoun. He tore up teams in my first year. CM, you really shouldn't need people. Davies, Schneiderlin, Cork and ward-Prowse are a pretty good bunch.

For strikers, for now, maybe try Frederico Macheda. He was simply outstanding for me in my first year, a goal a game. And why isn't Lambert not playing well? He was outstanding on my Soton save. Try playing him as a TM, with wingers supplying crosses.

I had Yossi Benayoun and he was injured every second game or shattered after a full 90mins. I sold Cork and Davies for 10 mill combined and brought in Anita and Gonalons. But Scheiderlin is a wanted man so if a big fee comes in I might sell. Lambert was good at the start but since he got injured for a few weeks he has struggled, very frustrating. I have been lucky with injuries, only Lambert and Benayoun have had them.

Midfield is not a biggie but upfront with form so far I am struggling.

For a winger maybe try getting Candreva on loan from Lazio unless he has moved. Not sure how much he would cost full transfer.

Also go on player search and filter who is on transfer or free list to see if there are any bargains or unhappy players around |)

Cadreva is fantastic