Southampton

FM DNA

Reaction score
My first season with Southampton i finished 2 in the championship. Wil let you know how i get on in the premiership. I've uploaded pictures and my tactic.

i've got a good tactic to kill giants if you get stuck in the bottom three
should be aprooved soon
:)

let us know your transfers in the july-september period as well they're always so intresting

Burnley finished 18th!

what score did you beat them? home and away

Also congratulations on getting promoted to the premiership mate

My first season with Southampton i finished 2 in the championship. Wil let you know how i get on in the premiership. I've uploaded pictures and my tactic.

i will try this tactics on my team (H)

alright mate i cant make out your team from the screenshot, who were your transfers

Last edited:
13 games in and im doing ok....im 13th in the league......lot of transfers in and out....had some good results 0-0 against chelsea and 2-1 win against man u..i've uploaded some pictures.

Last edited:
lol my first tactic on the 4 day i got the game i uploaded it good to see you still using i done well with man city with this for 27 games then it got bad on me lol i think i done so well with this was more to do with the fast def's i had in the man city team more then the tactic 2 fast def's got injured & i lost a lot till they come back lol but you use it good & have done better then me with this tactic great one

Last edited:
it is a great tactic i use it all the time with loads of teams and it works really well. Thanks davidswitch