laurencex95

Reaction score
Im still in my first season but with only 3 games to go, and ive already won the league. Starting looking at the premier league, do you know any good players who i can sign? need a left back and a right midfielder. also i need a goalkeeper and a centre back, but a lb and a rm are my main priorities. Thanks in advance!

Im still in my first season but with only 3 games to go, and ive already won the league. Starting looking at the premier league, do you know any good players who i can sign? need a left back and a right midfielder. also i need a goalkeeper and a centre back, but a lb and a rm are my main priorities. Thanks in advance!

What did you do with Danny Fox as he's a good defender for the premier league to also maybe look at the teams that are going down for new players & players that are getting released at the end of the season.

lucas andersen AMRC, L.Branescu GK. Alek Drag for CB hes good or G.Prestia :) lucas digne is a good left back or van holt at chelsea (sorry for spelling)

What did you do with Danny Fox as he's a good defender for the premier league to also maybe look at the teams that are going down for new players & players that are getting released at the end of the season.

Danny Fox is still my player, but i thought that he's not that good enough for the premier league. maybe i should try him out in the league and see.

lucas andersen AMRC, L.Branescu GK. Alek Drag for CB hes good or G.Prestia :) lucas digne is a good left back or van holt at chelsea (sorry for spelling)

Thanks though i wont sign any. ive spent all my money, and i still dont have a quality goalkeeper. right now i have zaluska. do you think he's any good?

I'm in 2nd season with Southampton as well mate. Got lucky & won Carling Cup in 1st season as well as the Championship & brought in Tim Krul (7m), Paul Robinson (on a free from Bolton, 33 but still a class LB) Oxlade-Chamberlain & Steven Caulker (on loan). Currently in 11th after smashing Liverpool 6-2 at home :)

Also recommend scouting for regens mate, i've picked up 5/6 top youngsters for next to nothing who have 5 star potential!

I'm in 2nd season with Southampton as well mate. Got lucky & won Carling Cup in 1st season as well as the Championship & brought in Tim Krul (7m), Paul Robinson (on a free from Bolton, 33 but still a class LB) Oxlade-Chamberlain & Steven Caulker (on loan). Currently in 11th after smashing Liverpool 6-2 at home :)

Also recommend scouting for regens mate, i've picked up 5/6 top youngsters for next to nothing who have 5 star potential!

Thats great! Is caulker any good? might try loan him. Oxlade Chamberlain! WOW.
And about the regens, thats my problem! i only sign regens! my team is like full of 20-22 year olds. You know who are my 4 main strikers? Erick Torres, Carlos Fierro, Vaclav Kadlec and Shawn Parker! 4 players who have the potential to be a leading premier league striker in the future! Have so may youngsters. But i wish to find an experienced goalkeeper, for my 1st season in the pl

Check the free transfers mate, fair few like Almunia, Jussi (from Bolton) Cudicini all get released (if your on 12.2.0). Granted not the best but better that what you have!

As for Caulker, he got injured just as I signed him so not played him yet, he's a wonderkid tho with the likes of City & Madrid after him, stats aren't bad either.

Check the free transfers mate, fair few like Almunia, Jussi (from Bolton) Cudicini all get released (if your on 12.2.0). Granted not the best but better that what you have!

As for Caulker, he got injured just as I signed him so not played him yet, he's a wonderkid tho with the likes of City & Madrid after him, stats aren't bad either.

Thanks! I have Jose Fonte and Chambers as my cbs. Ill try and loan him!

Matt Phillips becomes a very good right midfielder for mid-lower Premier League teams, could probably prize him for about 5-6m if you talk him up and Blackpool weren't promoted. Danny Fox is good for Premier League Teams, don't need a LB. Caulker is very good! I got Falque back on loan, fantastic deep-lying forward. Looking at your forwards you might want a more experienced striker in there, unless you still have Lambert? Other than that, Southampton's team is more than enough to finish 13-16th. I finished 14th in my first season in the Premier league, with those changes.

Matt Phillips becomes a very good right midfielder for mid-lower Premier League teams, could probably prize him for about 5-6m if you talk him up and Blackpool weren't promoted. Danny Fox is good for Premier League Teams, don't need a LB. Caulker is very good! I got Falque back on loan, fantastic deep-lying forward. Looking at your forwards you might want a more experienced striker in there, unless you still have Lambert? Other than that, Southampton's team is more than enough to finish 13-16th. I finished 14th in my first season in the Premier league, with those changes.

Aston Villa bought Matt Phillips in the first season altough now, he's on loan at QPR. I still have Lambert, but i dont like him that very well. He wasnt even in my first eleven in the championship. Well, he was in my first eleven, but then got injured for two months, and i played delfouneso(loan) and erick torres, up front. Formed a deadly partnership! As for signings, i think i will only sign 2 more players, if i have the money needed. 3.6 million are left, and ive had an offer of 3.6 mill. accepted for andujar, now lets see if he will sign, since catania were relegated to serie b. Ill try and laon caulker, or if there are any good cbs. There are Schwaab, Tomovic and Khumalo on loan as well.

Aston Villa bought Matt Phillips in the first season altough now, he's on loan at QPR. I still have Lambert, but i dont like him that very well. He wasnt even in my first eleven in the championship. Well, he was in my first eleven, but then got injured for two months, and i played delfouneso(loan) and erick torres, up front. Formed a deadly partnership! As for signings, i think i will only sign 2 more players, if i have the money needed. 3.6 million are left, and ive had an offer of 3.6 mill. accepted for andujar, now lets see if he will sign, since catania were relegated to serie b. Ill try and laon caulker, or if there are any good cbs. There are Schwaab, Tomovic and Khumalo on loan as well.

What positions are left to improve with your 7.2million?

What positions are left to improve with your 7.2million?

No, no. you got me wrong. I only have 3.6 million budget left. And with those 3.6 million, im probably going to buy andujar. but i still need a cb!

leandro gioda is a good centre back - plays really well
Ryan Bennett isn't too bad either - but my best recommendation would be to try and sign sol bamba (if Leicester didn't also get promoted it'll be a lot easier to sign him)
ashley williams is decent too for cheap

leandro gioda is a good centre back - plays really well
Ryan Bennett isn't too bad either - but my best recommendation would be to try and sign sol bamba (if Leicester didn't also get promoted it'll be a lot easier to sign him)
ashley williams is decent too for cheap

Rather than signing, i will better be loaning someone. But thanks for the recommendations!

No, no. you got me wrong. I only have 3.6 million budget left. And with those 3.6 million, im probably going to buy andujar. but i still need a cb!

Ah, my apologies. Thought you meant someone had made an offer of 3.6mil for one of your players :p Not really sure who else would be sufficient to loan other than Caulker. Danny Wilson maybe?

Ah, my apologies. Thought you meant someone had made an offer of 3.6mil for one of your players :p Not really sure who else would be sufficient to loan other than Caulker. Danny Wilson maybe?

Don't worry! I might have put that wrong myself! I dont know, ill try find someone, but i dont have any wage budget aswell, i need to sell my reserve players, bcoz my squad is huge. I also can loan out many players as well. I have like 8-10 players who currently have no ability at all, but their potential is 4stars, or more!all between 15 years and 17 years. But thanks anyway. I might try out wilson as well.

And also, i am the new manager of Britain u/23 for the olympics! i put caulker in the squad, so that maybe, he might like me, and then, he wouldnt think twice at coming to my southampton! ill try and call up wilson too!

Last edited:
Don't worry! I might have put that wrong myself! I dont know, ill try find someone, but i dont have any wage budget aswell, i need to sell my reserve players, bcoz my squad is huge. I also can loan out many players as well. I have like 8-10 players who currently have no ability at all, but their potential is 4stars, or more!all between 15 years and 17 years. But thanks anyway. I might try out wilson as well.

And also, i am the new manager of Britain u/23 for the olympics! i put caulker in the squad, so that maybe, he might like me, and then, he wouldnt think twice at coming to my southampton! ill try and call up wilson too!

Haha, yeah good idea! Bribe them with a place at international level :p

Good luck with it!

I've just got Southampton promoted too after starting a new game cause of this thred :)

jaaskelianen he a good gk and try buying kyle walker and bently rm i did im southampton in 3 thrid season and finished 12 in the last

Haha, yeah good idea! Bribe them with a place at international level :p

Good luck with it!

I've just got Southampton promoted too after starting a new game cause of this thred :)

Haha! :p Well done and good luck with your team as well ;) Let me ask you something.. do you ever play Luke Shaw, Stephens, Ward-Prowse or Sinclair from the u/18 in the first team?