Status
Not open for further replies.

lukef

Reaction score
My Southampton save is in my 3rd season and i quickly run though how the seasons went then will turn into a proper story.

Just to clarify i am using Mr Houghs wonder tactic so tacticly, credit goes to him.

Season 1: With the 10 point deduction, i knew this would be a hard battle to gain promotion from league one. However, i far exceeded this and ended up having a fantastic season.

Transfers

View attachment 52472

League Table

View attachment 52473

Going the season undefeated was a real achievement in itself. Also managing to win the Johnstones Paint Trophy

View attachment 52476

Season 2: I was excited about this season, i was optimistic at the start. And my beliefs, came realities when i won the Coca Cola Championship. Back promotions surely lifted many spirits at the club.

Transfers

View attachment 52481

I was very happy to sign the quality Italian youngster Marco Verratti who im sure will be a key players in years to come.

League Table

View attachment 52482

Season 3: Now this is what i was waiting for, the big time, premier league. Back to back promotions was excellent, but the question i was asking myself is, am i ready for the big jump? I was given a budget of 40M to spend, some parts of the transfers were used using 48 monthly installments.

Transfers:

View attachment 52484

The capture of Neymar will be a vital part of my plans to consolidate my premier league status, also the experience of Deco will strive the team forward. And lastly, a solid keeper inbetween the sticks, Joe Hart.

So, this is where the journey begins, i have played some games which i shall show below

View attachment 52483

League Table so far:

View attachment 52485

So this is it. Hope you enjoy this and continue reading as i fight to keep myself a premier league club and move myself onto europe!

Last edited:
Mr Hough tactics at it again :S

Good luck, won't need it with those tactics. Will you use your own soon?

I got to Europe too with Saints. In my second season, winning the FA Cup against Man Utd. With my tactic.

However, Best Of Luck

Mr Hough tactics at it again :S

Good luck, won't need it with those tactics. Will you use your own soon?

I will use my own. Its too easy using Mr Hough's. I will make one tomorrow, and test it out with a couple of teams before applying it to my Southampton save though. So maybe no updates in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.