xPer

Reaction score
1.SS-18 Satan
The R-36 (Russian: Р-36) is a family of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) and space launch vehicles designed by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. The original R-36 was produced under the Soviet industry designation 8K67 and was given the NATO reporting name SS-9 Scarp. It was able to carry three warheads and was the first Soviet MIRV (multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle) missile.[1] The later version, the R-36M was produced under the GRAU indices designations 15A14 and 15A18 and was given the NATO reporting name SS-18 Satan. This missile was viewed by certain U.S. analysts as giving the Soviet Union first strike advantage over the U.S., particularly because of its very heavy throw weight and extremely large number of re-entry vehicles. Some versions of the R-36M were deployed with 10 warheads and up to 40 penetration aids and the missile's high throw-weight made it theoretically capable of carrying more warheads or penetration aids. Contemporary U.S. missiles, such as the Minuteman III, carried up to three warheads at most. Russia intends to replace the R-36 with a new heavy ICBM, the Sarmat.
View attachment 249941
Mass destruction at Home

2. RT-2PM2 Topol-M
The RT-2PM2 «Topol-M» (Russian: РТ-2ПМ2 «Тополь-М», NATO reporting name: SS-27 "Sickle B"[3], other designations: RS-12M1, RS-12M2, formerly incorrectly RT-2UTTKh)[4] is one of the most recent intercontinental ballistic missiles to be deployed by Russia (see RS-24), and the first to be developed after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. It was developed from the RT-2PM Topol mobile intercontinental ballistic missile.
It is designed and produced exclusively by the Moscow Institute of Thermal Technology, and built at the Votkinsk Machine Building Plant
View attachment 249936
Mass destruction at Home & Away

3. RSM-56 Bulava
The Bulava (Russian: Булава, lit. "mace"; designation RSM-56, NATO reporting name SS-NX-32, GRAU index 3M30) is a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) developed for the Russian Navy and deployed in 2013 on the new Borei class of ballistic missile nuclear submarines. It is intended as the future cornerstone of Russia's nuclear triad, and is the most expensive weapons project in the country.[6] The weapon takes its name from bulava, a Russian word for mace.
Designed by Moscow Institute of Thermal Technology, development of the missile was launched in the late 1990s as a replacement for the R-39 Rif solid-fuel SLBM.[5] It is expected that the first three Borei-class submarines will carry 16 missiles, while the following five vessels will carry 20 missiles. Development and deployment of the Bulava missile within the Russian Navy is not affected by the enforcement of the new START treaty
View attachment 249931
Alternative Away strike

1. Squad training
- Pre-season
View attachment 249927
- Once tactics are fluid
View attachment 249926
... or use your Assistant Manager to control General Training and you control Match Preparation (Att. Movement)

2. Individual training
Individual training always same as roles they are playing.

3. Opposition Instructions:
View attachment 241986

4. Tips

- use attached (up) Opposition Instructions (OI)
- buy good coaches, remember more coaches you have your tactics will be fluid quickly and your players will develop better
- start a season with minimum 9 friendly games to get the tactics fully fluid
- do the motivation talks with your team every 6 matches and ALWAYS praise them
- praise your players individually when they perform well and warn when they are lazy
- corners performed by wingers

5. Touchline Team Talks
http://www.footballmanagerstory.com/use-fm-2015-touchline-team-talks/

--------- ---------
The final countdown started - are you ready for this?
--------- ---------

Last edited:
Cheers so need to convert then?

On 15.3.2 version there are only .fmf files
SI resigned from .tac format on latest patch. Just copy these files to your tactics directory and import to your game.

I always love your tactics will defo try out later. One question, can you only use the 4-2-3-1 at home?

I always love your tactics will defo try out later. One question, can you only use the 4-2-3-1 at home?
OF course SS-18 Satan is great at Home :D
Away it might be little bit risky against strong opponents (of course if you are not Barca or Real).
If you want to use only 1 tactic Home & Away I would go with RT-2PM2 Topol-M

Last edited:
Can we expect a tactic involving theatre nuclear weapons? Such as the Pershing 2 lol

(Jesus christ age showing is real)

Can we expect a tactic involving theatre nuclear weapons? Such as the Pershing 2 lol

(Jesus christ age showing is real)
haha maybe :p
its because Im from Poland and we are little worry now ... however some sense of humor here its never to much
I think ...

will try this tactic with Bayer Leverkussen, it seems to suit them well. I have one question though, who takes the corners?

will try this tactic with Bayer Leverkussen, it seems to suit them well. I have one question though, who takes the corners?

Always players with best corners attribute - right foot on the left and left foot on right.

anyone post results yet of this tac? also how does it play? does it use corner exploits or long throws...please say no!

anyone post results yet of this tac? also how does it play? does it use corner exploits or long throws...please say no!

looks very promising. Got 2 wins (man city, everton) and 1 draw (peterboroug, LC) with underdog Sheffield United with very mediorce squad in the 3rd year (1st year in Premier League)
No long throws, hadn't noticed corner exploit :)

whats does it play like if u dont mind me asking...attacking? possession?

whats does it play like if u dont mind me asking...attacking? possession?
attacking & possesion
Im using now v2 version of Soviet Triad on our Network game but I see that there is no need for update as thread isnt much popular.
I gues it works only for me :D

This is a great tactic :D, i will be happy to get v2 of soviet Triad please

Wanna update ? Show me how this works for you :D
Im loosing faith on these tactics as nobody posting anything.
I begin to wonder that maybe those tactics works only on my PC hehe

Wanna update ? Show me how this works for you :D
Im loosing faith on these tactics as nobody posting anything.
I begin to wonder that maybe those tactics works only on my PC hehe

Gonna test Topol tactic today really hard, use it for last 3 games of 1st season with Ajax, really love how team playing with it

UPDATE 21.07.2015

1.SS-18 Satan-2
View attachment 241997
-> Home
changes:
- players roles/duty
- players instructions
- team instructions

2. RT-2PM2 Topol-2
View attachment 241996
-> Away
changes:
- players roles/duty
- players instructions
- team instructions

Updated Opposition Instructions:
View attachment 241983

Tip:
- Corners performed by wingers

View attachment 241979

--------------------------------------

Career game results (1st season):
View attachment 241995

Online game - league table of last season using Satan-2 & Topol-2 (long term save, last season against live opponents):
View attachment 241992

Enjoy.

p.s. please do not judge those tactics after few test games, if you want to see how they perform let your team to adjust and give them more time

Last edited: