Spain B Teams

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

Mavster

Feb 8, 2017
Hey;

I would be grateful for some advice if someone could help?, i have never rly managed in Spain, but have started a Valencia save, i cant get my head round the B team, i am used to Ajax/Jong Ajax, but the Spain B teams dont seem to follow that method?

some questions:

1) Why cant i see the "training standard" for the B Team?, ie: how good the overall training is in each category, i dont want to send my players to the B team for game time if the training is rubbish?

2) Is it correct that once a player is registered for the A Team, they cant be registered for the B team?

I planned on using the B team like i used Jong Ajax (player development), but it really doesnt seem that intuitive or straight forward, does anyone have any advice of how to utilise the B team best?

Thanks