bsanchezb

Reaction score
View attachment 378921
Spain Network game

Hi all!:D
It is last my network on fm13.
Game will be in Spain top-league and second division.
For game are allowed any spanish clubs, except for top-5 media prediction (in first season: barca, real madrid, atletico, sevilla and valencia).
Base is default 13.3.0
I plan to play this game till fm14. For start of game need min 9-10 players.

Time of game:
Sun - no game
Mon - 18:30 - 22:00
Tue - no game
Wed - 18:30 - 22:00
Thu - no game
Fri - reserve day 19:00 - 22:00 (if we cannot play in another day or some other reason)
Sat - no game
British time

Transfer days we play completely. The rest time, between matches the game is offline.
Rules:
1) The transfer of players and staff from Human Teams to Human Teams must be agreed by both managers, without exception. It does not apply to players whose contracts have expired or are expiring.
2) If sacked, you must start a new profile, and you can choose ur old team or any new team (except top-5).
3) Immediately after creating the new manager's profile, participants are required to set the parameters for your virtual assistant: a) leads the team in friendly games; b) attend all press conferences.
4) Managers who fail to turn up for three sessions or more, without offering prior apologies or explanations, will be immediately removed from the clan. If you cannot make a session, you should Skype a clan admin (bsanchezb) and explain your absence in ADVANCE.
5) Gathering of players takes place in Skype.
6) All players must to put in Steam Region for Download is Russia Central (Steam - Settings - Downloads - Dowload Region - Russia (Central) )
7) Distribution clubs carried out according to managers’ wishes.
8) Transfers in installments is allowed.
9) It is forbidden to buy players and staff of the Primera Division if they currently have no manager.

For game you must add me in Skype: bsanchezb1
or Steam: bsanchezb

Teams:
Barcelona -
not available
Real Madrid - not available
Atletico Madrid - not available
Sevilla - not available
Valencia - not available
Atletic Bilbao Club - Jay
Malaga - bsanchezb
Atletico Osasuna - free
Zaragoza - free
Espanyol Barcelona - zaurkan
Getafe - free
Levante - free
Mallorca - free
Real Sociedad - free
Real Betis - Taroza
Deportivo - Conu
Celta - free
Granada - free
Rayo Vallecano - free
Valladolid - free

Last edited:
hi mate will play my name on steam is ashleyjamesgratton93 and with teams that say not availble is that cause people have chosen them or that u just wont let them be used

Start to Wednesday at 18:30 GMT. Transfers. In 18:50 I turn on the timer.
At this moment we have 5 players. If u want to join, write me in skype: bsanchezb1

We today start at 18:30!!! If want to join, wrie me to Skype. My Skype ID: bsanchezb1