Villa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rooney

Anyone think Villa would miss that penalty? Unbelievable.

Villa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rooney
why mention rooney? this has nothing to do with england

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

cant believe he missed that. spain are just playing with them though

David Villa really does deserve the second hat trick of the World Cup

this just makes spain - chile that much more exciting

Villa should have had at least 4 by now. Possibly more. Even when he doesn't play his best he still scores 2. Ugh.

Chile miss so many chances and they play 3 at the back so Spain will put them to the sword.

spain also miss loads of chances!!! and chile have been learning to play 4 at the back in recent friendlys they just didnt need to use it to beat honduras and switzerland.

Chile miss so many chances and they play 3 at the back so Spain will put them to the sword.
we will see, they play a great pressing defensive game to go with their fluid attack

So ****** Villa didn't make it 3-0. Want more points on the prediction League.

I bet 3-0. Everyone is against my predictions!

Last edited:
I bet Calum_Arsenal is loving life at the moment.

Bring on Alexis Sanchez and co.! what a game that's going to be..

Villa :wub: should have bagged a hat-trick

Chile are the most interesting and in my opinion the best set up team in term of tactics in the tournament, I firmly hope they wipe the floor with Spain.

As for the game missed large chunks of it but looked like Spain are up to a more acceptable level although I thought comparing Brazil's performances against Spain's I don't think they'll make the quater finals if they come second in their group.