Spain v Switzerland 16/10 1500 BBC1

Callum is a Scottish Namr

Callum is Scottish

Callum Supports Celti.... Arsenal

Arsenal an English side

So why Callum support Arsenal

is there another calum on the site too??

as my name is spelt with one L

This is Spain vs Switzerland thread..

Who cares if he supports Spain, it's up to him!!

is there another calum on the site too??

as my name is spelt with one L

And the Kid cant answer the question

The 2 Ls was a mistake, i can respond to question with out Changing the subject

Jeez, I'm supporting Chile in this World Cup and nobody has let rip at me for it, I have an excuse as Northern Ireland with the current squad of players will never qualify for anything but give the lad a break

Was a good game to watch. Thought Spain were disapointing considering they are faveourates. Think Germany have looked the strongest team so far but with only one game gone each its difficult to say.

Was a good game to watch. Thought Spain were disapointing considering they are faveourates. Think Germany have looked the strongest team so far but with only one game gone each its difficult to say.

I agree with that. I think after the second round of games, where everyone will want to qualify or get the best result heading into the last group game we will get a better understanding of who could actually win this tournament on the pitch and not on paper.

First I am very happy because I have bet, 20 quid on 1 - 0 win to the Swiss....Yeap!!! And second, since I am living in Spain now, I must say , that this time they deserve it. Totally, the media here are claiming for two months now that they already World champs.....Such Arrogants!!!

If you think about it.
Chile just need to draw with Spain and Switzerland to knock spain out.
Thats presuming the Swiss beat Honduras

Smart money now is on Calum Arsenal supporting Germany for the next 3 weeks.

Am i the only one who thinks Hitzfeld looks so scary oO)

Am i the only one who thinks Hitzfeld looks so scary oO)

Reminds me of Sir Alex, looks a right stern ****. Legendary manager though.

That is the worst I have ever seen Spian play, the tactics didn't work, Iniesta shouldn't have started on the left, Busquets hardly touched the ball.

Reminds me of Sir Alex, looks a right stern ****. Legendary manager though.

That is the worst I have ever seen Spian play, the tactics didn't work, Iniesta shouldn't have started on the left, Busquets hardly touched the ball.
thats how they always play. but like barca the problem comes when the opposition is very organised and defend deep and narrow, forcing spain wide, which is a problem since villa isnt good in the air. look at the difference when they switch to 4-4-2 and brought an aerial presence and natural width with torres and navas

I have a feeling that Spain won't do as well as expected in South Africa... The team is one of the best, but something tells me that they won't reach the semi-finals...

Don't need to say much...