Spam in "share&download"

str8sick

Reaction score
Is it just me or il looks like there is so much spam of "tactics" without any description? 1-2 would be just the case of users who don’t read rules, but this is beyond that. What the **** is going on? are those bots!? That section looks like a complete mess!!

It's not bots - it's people who want their tactic tested but don't want to write about it. With tactic testing, we'll be implementing a feature where the bot will grab screenshots of the tactics.

If this continues to be an issue, we will, of course, remove tactics with no screenshots or description but eventually, we plan to hide tactics until they have been tested so long-term it doesn't make a big difference.

The best place to browse tactics now is on our new beta website: https://fm-base.co.uk/tactic-testing/

oh mate i have this exact feeling. I can't be bothered about trying out a tactic or even taking a look at it, if there is no description etc.
Like it should be a requirement at this point. taking screenshots and putting some text in is like 10 minutes of work, and it helps improve the quality of tactic resource on here.

Alright - let's see what we can do

don't get me wrong, your fully entitled to do whatever you want with fmbase, but i just think it would benefit the tactic community if people would put the extra 5-10 minutes of work in. It just feels that people want to use but not give back, if that makes sense.
anyways, big ups as always, i can imagine it's a busy period with everything that's going on and not easy to deal with all this.

don't get me wrong, your fully entitled to do whatever you want with fmbase, but i just think it would benefit the tactic community if people would put the extra 5-10 minutes of work in. It just feels that people want to use but not give back, if that makes sense.
anyways, big ups as always, i can imagine it's a busy period with everything that's going on and not easy to deal with all this.

I'm going to turn on approval and remove all the bad tactics.

a suggestion - tactics that have write ups are given priority in the testing queue, and the post appears on the forum after it has been tested (along with the results of course). Tactics that have been hastily uploaded get a much less priority on testing and get done only when the other queue is empty. I do not know if this is possible, but it's just a thought. Keep up the good work - new site looks slick.

I've also added a prompt:

hgCY1HK.png