Spam PMs on FM Base?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I got a spam mail trying to get me go to another site, is this allowed. Ive never had it before but it is annoying getting them as it is, the message is:

Hello mate

I just want to tell you about an manager site that search for managers at the moment!

Register a nickname and get in and watch what teams that are avaible now, Some realy good teams need

a good manager.

TDE is an online manager game, using the ESMS motor to sim games, You take control over one team from either Premier League, Championship, League one or Serie A. You can do transfers with other manager and its normaly matchday is wednesday & Saturday. You sheet in to a user called teamsheet. (If you need help the people are realy helpful there!) anyway hope you consider joining as the site need more managers! Most of the people are from England there but some from others country aswell

Hope to see you there! (you must maybe register a nickname to see what teams that are avaible etc)

Anyone else got this sort of message?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had one before , first time of heard of them on here.

Yup, I got this message as well at about 11 o'clock. You're not the only one. Fair enough advertising it in a thread, but PMs? MAKING you read it? I'm not sure that should be allowed.

i haven't got it but there is a thread about that website

hello! its not a spam at all! Im realy sorry mate! I wanted to post up so you could join this game! then I started to PM, but tought it was more right to post an own thread about it! No intention to spam by PM at all! and realy sorry to the one who got PM by me! (around 5 of you) anyway!

I made a thread about the game and no more PM! Realy sorry !

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

and to AnirishTrueBlue I didnt know it wasnt allowed, and Im REALY sorry for my mistake! once again I will NOT send any more pm about the game, and only use PM for personal message and not by spaaming about other sites! sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.