Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Spanis Tercera Active Basic

Death Ball

May 17, 2009
Spanish Tercera Active Basic

Has been uploaded to Steam Workshop. Spanish Tercera Active Basic v16.1.0 is the name.

As always, promotion from Tercera is an approximation to real system as I don't know how to use the advanced editor, though I may try an update with the advanced at some point.

This year I won't be making the Complete version, as past years' issues with compatibility for some means I'd want to make it from scratch, which is a lot of work: no less than two months and I'm not putting all that effort a third time.

Last edited:

Death Ball

May 17, 2009
Updated (uploading new as I don't see how to update the same file in the same link) to 16.1.1 I forgot to set sorting rules for Tercera.

Death Ball

May 17, 2009
Another update: checking on some ruling for a bug report, I found out in Tercera the maximum Over 23 players is 16, not 6 as it was said somewhere else.

Death Ball

May 17, 2009
The 16.1.2 is not compatible with the winter transfers update, as a team gets removed from Segunda B3.

Uploaded to Steam Spanish Tercera Activated 16.3 to use with the winter transfer.