Reaction score
I'm playing as Atletico Madrid and have 4 non-EU players when I'm only allowed to register 3 in the squad. The way I've always got round this is registering one in my B team because you're allowed 6 players from your B/C team in your first team squad. However, it is the day before the transfer window closes and despite registering Badelj in the B squad, the next day I always get told he can't play for the first team or even the B team (I've reloaded several times with no success).

Now despite what you're probably thinking, this is definitely a glitch and I'm not just being retarded. Despite knowing for a fact that I registered Badelj in the B team the squad registration tells me he's not registered in any squad at all. I've reloaded to this point time and again, trying different ways of getting past the glitch, like registering him with the C team and registering different non-EU players with the B team. None of them work.

Anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated because I really don't want to leave out any of my non-EU players.

Was he registered for the First squad before and played a game?

I think that if a player is over 24 year old and gets registered in the first squad and plays at least 1 game, cannot be registered in the B, or obviously C, squad again.

But i might be wrong

I don't know much about Spanish football but I think as said above there is a rule surrounding over 24 players.. Might wanna take a look at that.

Also; karma. (;

I had the same problem with Luis Moran in my Sporting Gijon save, didn't have enough room for him, but he's still a useful player and I was able to use him in the first team up until the end of the registration window in January, after which he is now shown as Unregistered for any team (despite me specifically registering him for the B squad). The strange thing is, this glitch has not shown up for another player I have tried the same manoeuvre with, Alex Menendez.