Spanish clubs courting players

mwcolk

Reaction score
Does anyone else hate how the spanish clubs are courting their players. Last summer, and the previous summer it was Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, now it's Cesc Fabregas to Barce. it's like they dont have respect for the players or the processes of dealing in the transfer market and they simply just put the player off their current club by declaring SO much interest in them. It really ****** me off! I think in FM2011 when managing a spanish club, there should be a dropdown under "Interaction" and it shoudl be - "Spanish Club -> be inconsiderate -> comment on high player already being as good as yours"

just needed to let off some steam, sorry guys for the ***** fit.

yea it does **** me off but they dont touch Chelsea players or have not yet so I dont care for now atleast....

they are the 2 biggest clubs in the world they can get away with declairing their intrest in players because normaly players would want to join them. i dont see much wrong i really dont.

Bit like when Manchester United were signing Louis Saha

Bit like when Liverpool tried to sign Gareth Barry

Bit like when Chelsea were signing Ashley Cole

Bit like how City are trying to sign James Milner

I am afraid it's not just the Spanish clubs.

I dont mind it but once they start courting Chelsea Players,they have crossed the line:)

yeah but english clubs dont do it to the extent that Spanish clubs do it. Spanish clubs seem to go out of their way to make things ridiculously long winded and tedious... or so it seems that way.

at the end of the day on most of these situations what normally happens?? the player joins the club in question, the players have a mind of their own they dont have to move do they.

yeah but english clubs dont do it to the extent that Spanish clubs do it. Spanish clubs seem to go out of their way to make things ridiculously long winded and tedious... or so it seems that way.

It's only long winded and tedious because the player they are trying to sign is usually not for sale.

i guess so. but sorry if i seem to have offended you. was just stating my views on a public discussion forum.

i guess so. but sorry if i seem to have offended you. was just stating my views on a public discussion forum.

Thats what you two are doing, discussing something. There is nothing wrong with that

nah i know. it's all good. but Jack Fulham seems to have taken offence, and i'm just saying i didnt mean to.

nah i know. it's all good. but Jack Fulham seems to have taken offence, and i'm just saying i didnt mean to.

Lol, where did I show a hostile comments, I was merely stating that it's not only Spanish clubs that court players. Stop trying to turn this into something it's not.

i'm just saying it seemed as though you took offence. SEEMED. i never said you had taken offence. and i was apologising if i HAD offended you, and then you go accusing me of trying to turn this into an arguement... jeez.

Are you for real?

You are apologising because you thought I may of taken offence which I clearly didn't. If I had taken offence in anyway, I probably would of insulted you which I haven't so lets just leave it at that.

i'm just saying it seemed as though you took offence. SEEMED. i never said you had taken offence. and i was apologising if i HAD offended you, and then you go accusing me of trying to turn this into an arguement... jeez.

Lol, where did I show a hostile comments, I was merely stating that it's not only Spanish clubs that court players. Stop trying to turn this into something it's not.

cut it out guys :$

tbh, at the end of the day it is still down to the players themselves who determine whether they should stay or go. if they are really that loyal to their current clubs, they would never leave no matter how tempting the offers are

yeah it's true, but saying you are loyal and proving it a different matter. Ronaldo was "happy at united" it was his "home" and fergie was like "a father". look what happened though. basically, at the end of the day, i just think spanish clubs should be more respectful... sorry, not spanish clubs, Real Madrid... and in more recent times, Barce... and hey, it isn't just me who's noticed this... Fergie reckons it's the same... he wouldnt sell Real Madrid "a virus."